About the Shipping & Orders category

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Same for me. I got a tracking on April 10th, and it’s not working at this time and received nothing…

Please read this: General info about shipment and manufacturing

Read this in comments on the campaignpage:

[Michel P ]
Today 2020 04 27 for those with DHL notification since 10th of April : “Hello, just received an email confirmation from the customs: they have released the goods 2h ago. Then will be transferred back to UPS and DHL”.

So far the DHL page has so far not been updated, can anyone confirm or deny the authenticity of this?

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

You’ll find this information in that thread also.

Checked the threads and nothing specific to the actual question I raised regarding the tracking numbers being released from customs sent on the 10th april unfortunately.
Or theres so many threads/messages I am unable to find it.

Please tell me this isn’t true! After waiting for almost three quarters of a year and time and again giving up on finding anything in a huge pile of the same questions and a lot of unreadable information I give it another go, to find out I had to make an account somewhere and I am now at the very back of the line?!?!? Someone might have warned me that I needed to make an account on a different platform sooner. I don’t know, by simple sending me an email, with a simple and clear instruction! So let me see if I understood this correctly now: I have an indiegogo account where I made a pledge, all my information is there, but apparently that is not enough (???), I need to make an account on a different site called backer kit as well, which I now did, but because I only did that just now, I was never considered for being sent an order. Right? I now have to wait for god nows how much longer? Do you people have any idea how frustrating all that is? I would have felt less frustrated if the entire project failed and I ended up with nothing else than a nice video of your spiritual journey into the world of entrepreneuring.

2 Likes

Hi Nathalie, welkom!

Please be so kind as to fill in your Indiegogo contributor ID in the corresponding field of your profile: https://community.philipsprojection.com/u/nathalie_van_hees/preferences/profile

Then send me a Personal Message when you’ve done that, and I’ll get back to you on what to do next.

1 Like

Thank you, but you seem to think that everyone who backed this project enjoys staring at horrible amounts of text information, searching through websites, fill out forms and even going into source code to find a number. I do not know how to send you a personal message on this horrible forum and I do not care to find out. I have better things to do. Sorry to be so unpleasant but this whole experience is starting to feel like fighting through the customer service department of my internet provider. This is not what I back kickstarter projects for. This is the first and last time I back a large tech project like this. I am back to funding artists again. I have a lovely hand written thank you card from an art school student hanging on my wall because I helped her fund her crating and sending her paintings. Do you see the difference in that experience and this one?

4 Likes

Hi Nathalie! Actually, the only thing you need to do after backing the project is answering the Backerkit survey that was sent to you by email (and if you are in the EU, also pay the VAT). If you have done that, you should be fine. All the stuff on this forum is completely extra and not necessary in order to get the projector. It was created because a lot of backers felt that they wanted more information.

If you have not already answered the Backerkit survey (sent to you by email), Philips unfortunately doesn’t yet have all the information necessary to send you your perk. If you need help with answering the survey, feel free to ask me or IVoG to help you.

You write that you feel the campaign has been very different from the other crowdsourcing campaigns you have backed. I get the feeling that those might have been a lot smaller, which probably explains the differences. Running a very large campaign like the PPM unfortunately makes it almost impossible to give it the human touch (like handwritten thank you notes) that you have experienced elsewhere.

As I said, I’m very happy to help you in any way you would like to ensure that you get your projector.

1 Like

@Nathalie_van_Hees has contacted me and we’ve hashed it all out. I hope she’s a bit more positive now, if not about the campaign at least about time reaching out to her. If you (dis)agree Nathalie please do let us know.

1 Like

It is nice to talk to someone in person. Thank you.

2 Likes

Man
That’s worrying !
I asked for a change of address because my order is not in shipping stage as yet.
Wrote to philips 3-4 times. Backerkit three times ivoG twice here and once on Facebook .
Looks like they have decided to ignore my emails otherwise if you give me the job as urgent as mine I would take less than a minute to update the new address .
Its not rocket science.
Hope yours reached at the right place at last

1 Like

Hi, they are pretty busy I guess. It took 3 weeks to get an answer but finally I got my PicoPix!