About the Shipping & Orders category

What happens when the contribution is locked for the shipping address

I don’t understand the role of backerKit in this, do you need to fill any forms or do anything on it

Or the details provided for shipment on Indiegogo is enough to get the product. Australian contribution here. (perth) Id: 20XXX

Backer number is 13790 and in the U.S. Is there any shipping updates please? Thank you.

hi ! any notice about my shipping date ?
im Contribution ID 16549 Contribution Date October 13, 2019

thanks

Hi, I’ve requested refund by 2 emails 3 and 2 weeks ago and didn’t get any replay!!!

Contribution ID

Contribution Date

September 16, 2019

Please replay back!!

My contribution number is #15140. Can you tell me if my order was included in 430 units recently shipped? If not, when I can expect it to shipped.

Hey Philips, my contribution number is #16814 and Im based in DK in EU. I would like to know how will I get notified when my PicoPix Max is shipped, and when do you estimate it will be shipped to me. Thanks.

Hi, Checking in on when to expect shipping on contribution # 18345 to the USA? Thanks.

Hi When am I supposed to get my projector in Israel?
My contribution ID is 18921, I made it in the end of November.
Please be kind and send it ASAP, in Indiegogo was writen that shipping was going to be made in December when we paid.
How is possible that we are in Febrary and still don’t have it.
Thanks!

Hi, how do you find out when to expect shipping? This seems to keep getting pushed back and back. Backer #11592

Hi Philips, my Contribution ID is 5191 and I am still waiting to receive the PicoPix Max, thx for an update information!

Hi Philips, I’ve just backed on the indiegogo and I’m worried about the shipping issues you encounter.
How is the situation in these moments ?

Dear Philips, please put up a page somewhere where you clearly state when each backer will receive their unit, per country or region, or whatever. This forum is a confusing mess, and I’m tired of waiting and having to dig through information. You are losing credibility as a company by the day here. Don’t let this turn into an ultimate PR disaster. I can tell you that I’m waaaay less of a Philips fan than I was before this whole thing.

2 Likes

Hi Philips,

I’m still waiting for the unit in Canada. I would like to know the latest information about Pico Pix Max. Where can I get the information? I used to receive emails from you but I haven’t received any so I don’t know what it is going on.

Hi,

I’m from Canada but I have not received any confirmation but was told all Canada order has been shipped. How do I check or who do I contact?

I pledged for the pico max No. 10888 , I live in London and I’ve not as yet received any update as to when I’ll receive my projector, has any backers received theirs in the UK yet?

Hello,

Contributor ID 5854 for #picopix-max
I am aware about your factory problem with Corona Virus and the delayed shippment of the product.

There is still 4000 people who didn’t received their product, including me soooo ==> Don’t forget me :slight_smile:

Contributor from France

Thanks,
Alexandre

Hello

it could be very great to have the information regarding which number has been delivered beacaus I’m waiting for my device !

Please could you provide more details ?

Backer :7,879th

Hey, my contribution ID is 175xx, can you please tell me when you plan on shipping to France? Is it a matter of weeks… or months? I feel live I’ve been left in the dark for too long now…

Backers 9141 do not have the projectors delivered yet please check

Contribution number: 2679
Contribution date: August 24, 2019
Number of PicoPix’s received so far: 0. Zero. Zilch. Nothing. Zip. Nada

Very unimpressed & request a delivery date asap.