Anyone no new Updates for April 10 Delivery?

I received it in april on the 15th, I have had no info at all on the dhl site. Also I am in korea not europe

Hi @bgfnts, I am just someone who is still waiting for the delivery - can’t realy do anything but try to help Others and Philips/Screeno to get organized in their delivery-process :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This sounds like a good idea, but I don’t know how doable it will be. There might be problems in practice, because a lot of people just start new threads without giving enough information for the moderators to be able to move it to the correct thread. But we’ll give it a thought.

Yeah, you are right. But at the moment everybody is shouting everythere and we have General info about shipment and manufacturing and Shipping to Europe - in both topics people are asking differnt status updates for differnt deliverys. Also Philips/Screeneo is sending out tracking codes with telling that these will update only then the shipping arrived at the destination-country (at least for europe).

My suggestion @Philips_Support_N: As soon as you send out tracking codes for the May 10 deilvery start a sticky topic stating “Updated for May 10 Deilvery to Europe” and explain in the first post how it will work including the link to the list for backerkits.

And of cause a lttle note form @Philips_Support_N would be nice to tell us about the status of these packages which didn’t move yet…

@fraho also didn’t get an update…

That would not be a good idea, since we’ve communicated on many places that General info about shipment and manufacturing is the de-facto information place. Plus people won’t initially know which list / thread they’re in, and many questions will be repeated in each thread (which already happens as no one seems to actually read past posts or use the (thread) search)

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one easy and convenient spot. You can easily find this thread by clicking on the News button in the top menu bar of the forum. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Thanks for your gratitude. We could also have Philips Projection posting in a closed topic where other users can’t comment or ask questions, only to start countless other threads with no context or link to the original, to then get answers that no one else sees, or to have to continually get asked and answer the same questions much like we do now anyways. We prefer to post in an open thread, but this also means the updates that matter get lost sometimes, it’s not us hiding them.

I’ll try to highlight important info from PhilipsNono or other staff with a Staff color, like I have this comment. Perhaps that will help you when you scan through the thread(s).

1 Like

I just looked into your summary thread but I am either blind or too stupid to find a relevant information concerning me and the other folks which status hasn’t changed since the 10th of April. This is what I found in your April summary:

For the previous shipment ( List 2 ):

• Flight departed on 11th of April
  • Arrived the17th in Belgium, blocked for 1 week in Belgium for custom clearance
  • 27th: released from customs
  • 28th: arrived in Germany warehouse
  • 29th: DHL/UPS finished pick up the devices
  • 30: finishing scanning product
    So today, our forwarder told us that we will be able to track devices, already more than 700 devices can already be tracked online. UPS/DHL are scanning it now. Some people can already see their shipment moving. Also for people outside of EU in this shipment: same, scanning now in HK.

The 30th of April was more than a week ago. Is there any information what happened to our parcels?

2 Likes

Hi @IvoGrijt, one topic per shipment was a suggestion not an order :slight_smile:

Still waiting for an offical response from Philips / Screeneo. Anything would be good. Like are the Europe-Shipment get some kind of sorted in the “EU-Warehouse”? Are there still some packages laying around which there not picked up by DHL? I work in a company here in Berlin, Germany where we are also having parcels send out via DHL but we have a documentation of every package which leaves our building because you get a sticker from the DHL-Driver with the tracking code scannend. Or are the pacels not handed out to DHL indivdualy? In this case there might be no chance to see if and where something got lost…

2 Likes

And a damn good one at that it was indeed! :+1:t4:
Just not viable in our eyes unfortunately.

Regarding the whereabouts: I sometimes get the impression not even Philips Projection get the picture completely clear, the shipping industry is crazy at the moment. The units get shipped in bulk to DHL, who then unpacks the bulk and scans the labels. So any labels left unscanned should still be in the bulk or something, but I don’t know about that. Rest assured, everything will turn up and everyone will be fulfilled eventually.

That’s the impression I get as well. For backers and for Screeneo/Philips this is frustrating, as no one here controls these steps in between. It’s like the packages enter a kind of void of information between being dropped off at the forwarder in HK and the last mile to backers. Screeneo are pushing from the back, and backers are pulling from the front, and no one knows exactly what the projector baby is doing in the middle. Is it doing laps over the Himalayas? Chilling in Dubai? Lost in a forest between Belgium and Cologne? Overlooked behind a pallet of stuff in a german warehouse? All we can do is push and pull, and hope the baby pops out at some point

3 Likes

Shipping announced on April 10. Still no update on the shipping status for my tracking ID. And no clarification here. Sad.

Answer from PicoPix-Support:

“Yes we shipped it. DHL is just very slow to pick up and scan…Sorry about this. Will be handled this week.”

2 Likes

How is it possible that a big and usually reliable courier company as DHL scans and delivers a part of the product bulk and leaves another part for an unknown date?

This scanning process seems like the black hole within this workflow: One side is telling “we shipped it” and the other side is telling “we haven’t yet received it”. Let’s hope that for whatever reason it’s true that this is just DHL being too slow.

2 Likes

Hello Philipp,

there is hope…
I just checked my tracking number again and there is a progress visible.
Status today 15:09: My package is in the “Vorbereitung für den Weitertransport” (Preparation for onward transport). The delivery is announced for Wednesday.

Nun warte ich gespannt, ob das Paket dann wirklich ankommt und drücke dir die Daumen, dass es bei dir auch bald soweit ist.

1 Like

Yep, I finally got an update: “The international shipment has been processed in the parcel center of origin”. It’s still in Germany but at least it’s not lost.

Me too, will also be delivered on Wednesday :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not anymore indeed, they must’ve found a pallet of boxes trying to sneak out the warehouse!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Seems not long now.

2 Likes

Lets hope this! My tracking number has not updated today :disappointed_relieved: