Apple TV connected via HDMI screen size too big!

Ok, please email support@screeneo.com — you’ll get a ticket number and your request will be handled promptly. But today the agents are already out of office, so tomorrow morning I think. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok will do, we’ll see if they actually respond and honor my request this time but thank you for your responses

I have the same problem, too bad we can’t setup the image using hdmi. On mine it doesn’t keep the settings for image correction from Android. If I setup the image and after that I switch to hdmi the image is too big and the angles very bad, I can’t even find a way to correct them.using the last update

1 Like

After leaving this topic for some time - I was hoping for a solution! To reiterate I want to use digital zoom with Apple TV hdmi input. I hardy use the projector because this is the feature I bought it for… jason

Thank you, I’m still hopeful the quality of Apple TV through the projector is great - just need to zoom! Have you heard anymore? Thanks jason

Any update, still want my Apple TV hdmi zoom please please please.

Hi @Jason we apologise for the lack of this feature on PicoPix Max. It requires modification to the video chip firmware, which is not possible after the product has been manufactured. The upcoming PicoPix Max One does offer this adjustment.

Thank you, does it have digital zoom, or can keystone correct zoom to fit - as I cannot move location of projector and I would need to reduce screen size on the wall. Thanks in advance of an answer, Jason