Australia & New Zealand

All I get is tnt nothing more ?

TNT followed by?

Any Idea by when the shipment will reach Australia and the tracking numbers gets active?, as we are clueless about how much time it takes generally…!!

Hi,

There’s no TNT tracking numbers for Australia/NZ

My DHL delivery to NZ is predicting a Mon/Tue delivery next week, so presumably your service should be similar?

Hello, here are the news from our Forwarder:

• Cargo arrived tonight in Australia
  • Custom clearance to local express company on tuesday

This delay is due to the fact that all cargo are used to ship medical supplies

6 Likes

Sorry that was meant to be a reply to @Caljb9
even though there are no TNT tracking numbers it still starts with TNT followed by the tracking number

Thanks do you know which city it arrived at, Sydney or Melbourne ?

1 Like

Cool! So our tracking numbers (e.g. for Fastway Couriers) will likely become active on Tuesday or Wednesday?

1 Like

yes that should be the case!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update… :+1::+1:

Thanks do you know which city it arrived at, Sydney or Melbourne ?

Thanks do you know which city it arrived in, Sydney or Melbourne ?

Hopefully Fremantle!

1 Like

Dear @PhilipsSupport and @PhilipsNono,

I am still currently waiting for my tracking number for the AUS Batch.

To my understanding, it’s that my package is still currently being held by the custom in HK and not shipped yet. Your staff has informed me that that batch will be shipped on the 21/3/2020 latest.
Also there is missing info from my address, my contribution ID is 8009, and I have sent an email to hello@picopix.com for an update. Since my package is ALREADY at custom, I know you cannot change the label, but is there anything you can do to make sure that my item is to be delivered to the correct address?

Please let me know, thank you for your effort and sorry about this inconvenience.

I moved it to the proper thread for you.

1 Like

Hi I am backer number 12213 I haven’t received any notification that mine has been shipped, ie. no tracking number. I’m just checking that all Australian orders have been sent or are there another batch to go?

im on the same boat, contribution 8009, there is 10 of us that are on the second batch. due to one way or the other.
For me, they had to change my phone number and it delayed the shipping with the new label.

I don’t think anyone received a notification, have you checked your backekit? that’s the only way to know

1 Like

Obviously I’ll only believe it when it’s plugged in and projecting properly on my wall, but if the PPM arrives next week, it will be perfect timing for my birthday on Friday!

6 Likes