Australia & New Zealand

From Christchurch too and received it this morning (Monday) too.

Yet again NZ is leading the way. Can we borrow your PM? I mean Ms. Arden, not your projector!

8 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Still no news on the second MISSING TEN batch to AUS. Could you please check for me?

Dude, you’re asking every 5 minutes. None have arrived in Australia from the main shipment, and yours is in a separate shipment. It’ll get here. It’s gonna be ok.

2 Likes

Mate, i have an email from them that my package will be shipped LATEST last saturday. Now im not sure if it is still at the warehouse or custom or missing.

the 11 missing AU/NAZ will be shipped within 2 days.
Concerning the shipment we’ve made last week:

• AUS: Custom clearance done, delivery start tomorrow
  • NZ: Custom clearance done, currently delivering
9 Likes

Thanks @Philips_Support_N. These are difficult times, and you’re still providing updates. People need a reality check; how many other products have a web forum where the company will check on your individual order? Just get a grip, relax and focus on things within your control.

4 Likes

I’ve not seen anything come thru with AusPost yet.

My BD000 tracking number is still not activated on Fastway. Will keep trying!

I have seen nothing with my tracking yet.

I actually have another completely unrelated parcel coming from Fastway and they are noting delays due to high volume on that tracking so be prepared people…

…and remember that those of us on the other side of the country will probably have to wait another 10 days for the truck to bring ours across the Nullarbor

Have they stopped using domestic cargo planes?

BD000 still not activated for me too.

No, Qantas Freight is the only part of QF still working

1 Like

No. I saw a Qantas freight plane landing at SYD this morning. If anything, the way things are going, QF and VA might start to use their 73- fleet for more cargo and freight. Also, if you are expecting a delivery via fastway, at least you can enter your postcode, and find out approx. times your courier delivers to your suburb: Fastway Couriers | Courier locator

2 Likes

I hope they are coming by air. That would be great, but 7-10 days is not unusual for road freight. No problem, we are used to it!

Could you please check the AU shipment? My AMQ tracking number is still not working. From other comments here, it seems no AU tracking number is working now.

Just be patient. There’s a bit of a thing going on at the moment, in case you haven’t noticed?

4 Likes

Also remember guys Europe is a bit slow and backwards Compared to us, by about 10 hours, so their Tuesday only just begun, whenever they announce a day just add 24 hours, see what happens tomorrow

3 Likes

For everyone’s info, I sent Fastway a message with the RC number in Backerkit, asking about the possibility of changing delivery address. This is the response they sent me.

Hi, thank you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate there is no proof of pickup for this consignment. Accordingly, we are unable to proceed further with this matter. Please ensure this is the correct label number and that this has been
despatched via Fastway Couriers.

I would be interested in knowing if I’ve sent the wrong number to the wrong courier or something else has happened? I may be misunderstanding the process.

1 Like