Australia & New Zealand

Mine arrived today! Many layers of packaging and multiple plug attachments for Oceania. Delivered via auspost and arrived on the last day of their estimated window.

Had a bit of trouble at the beginning as I didn’t trust the autofocus and used it close to a wall. The settings aren’t terribly intuitive and I didn’t get the quickstart menu for language and such. Updating firmware now along with what must be a substantial number of people. I normally get 37mbs and I’m doing 224kb/s for this measly 77mb update.

1 Like

Button requires quite a long hold down on the off chance you didn’t try that.

Mine has not updated on AusPost tracking yet. Did yours? Last update was in Sydney, now showing as “Delayed”

Mine showing last update in Sydney on Thurs 26 March 12:33pm still (Item processed at facility). No estimated window for delivery or any further details. I’m in Perth.

It turns on - the fan kicks in and boots up, but no lamp. No light = no projector

That’s because it isn’t available yet.

My projector got returned to sender by Fastway even though I redirected it.

I sent an email to support two days ago- but what is happening with parcels that were returned to sender in Australia?

Same for me. Have emailed all the addresses but without response over the week.
Fastway says it ‘delivered’ back to Sydney to George, no company listed.
Backer kit had my correct address, I’d updated it in January. They were next to useless when I emailed them. Fast way won’t do anything until they have received new shipping details.
Come on Philips @Philips_Support_N sort it out!!!

Hi guys. I got my projector through Australia Post at the start of the week. It is missing the remote control though. I have tried contacting Phillips directly but it looks like they have a special projection customer service team that isn’t being manned at the moment. Can anyone here help me with any ideas?

1 Like

It’s looking like my projector was stolen from my apartment secure lobby :cry:
I contacted Fastway couriers and they said due to Covid they’re essentially overriding a requirement for a signature required.
They sent a photo of it left below the letterboxes inside and it is no where to be found.

:cry:

If you have yours coming from Fastway be careful they don’t just leave it even if you’re home as I was.

I had the same issue, fan noice and I can hear the autofocus, just no light

So Fastway are washing their hands clean of any wrongdoing and that’s it? No insurance to cover this? :scream:

I take it you’ve completely searched the box through and through? It’s been a while for me but I seem to recall the remote being packed in a separate box inside the box, or underneath a piece of carton inside. Check to make sure you haven’t thrown away any part of the packaging.

Hi. Thanks for replying. I have searched through several times and definitely haven’t thrown anything out. Any ideas on how to contact the right team at Phillips? How big is your remote by the way?

It’s pack in the white cardboard kind of long and small, from memory under the second set of compartment

The remote looks like this

1 Like

Workaround tip while a replacement is arranged:
Most functions are accessible by using the touchpad on the back, while very inconvenient it will at least allow some control. You can also pair any BT mouse or other pointing device and that would work fine, just the IR wouldn’t be usable without knowing the IR codes for the projector.

@SRitchie have you received your shipping label yet? I submitted my return request on Monday but haven’t heard anything since.

Another interim solution is to plug any standard USB mouse to the PPMax. It works.

Or pair it with any Bluetooth keyboard/trackpad combo. It works too.

1 Like

Appears notno same I’m in Perth as well. Nothing since the auspost 25th saying on its way

Same. I’m in Perth as well. Nothing from auspost 25th saying on the website. Deliver to your po box. But we live in Chidlow Perth hills so may take awhile