Battery appeared to expand

But you already stated in this very thread that you know of both a) your damaged product and b) the fatal accident that can happen with such a product. No serious court would allow you to press charges if you knew of the risk, and did not even try to negate it yourself, but instead ignored it.

The better option would be to place the damaged goods outside your house or appartment, or somewhere it can no longer pose a threat, until Philips will offer a solution - whenever that may be.

It’s definitely recommended to stop using it once the issue is discovered. Don’t risk it. Any damage can’t be brought back with any kind of suing especially if it’s your life.
Mine was replaced by a new one though I wouldn’t be surprised if it happens again :sweat_smile:

What we want is a solution. Now philips is silent about this, intentionally ignoring it. This is negligence on their part.

@kugiigi @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T
I am having fabulous experience with PicoPixmax. But today I observed a bulge at the bottom of picopixmax.
I want to initiate replacement process. Please help me with it.

Updated:
After few hours the bulge decreased.
@kugiigi Did it happens with yours too?

No, mine bulged too much when I first saw it so I stopped using it almost immediately. The bottom cover already came off on one side.

I have requested Philips for replacement and they have received my return form. That was 15 days ago. This is very unacceptable. I sent multiple reminders to them and until now no reply.

1 Like

@PhilipsEnginePhilip, @Philips_Support_N

please follow up for me. I have submitted return form but no action from philips. Thanks

1 Like

I finally stopped procrastinating and had just sent an email to support@screeneo.com to request for assistance regarding the bloated battery. Let’s see how many months before this is resolved.

After a couple of emails, they ask me to fill in the “max return form”. Can anyone tell me where can I get that form? Thanks.

Dear community user,

We will be updating that information on the ticket with the actual link you need.

1 Like

Thank you.

Edit: I have just submitted the form. Thanks.

Hi @Philips_Support_T , my ppm already reached your service center, please help to follow up on the progress of replacement schedule ya… thanks.

1 Like

Hello Ronald,

As per any return, once received there will be a period of screening the product and troubleshooting, followed by an assessment if a repair is possible or if indeed a replacement must be shipped.

As always we will try and be swift on our response here.

Just to update that my PPM has arrived at your location in Hong Kong today.

Hello @ronaldtai, may I ask if you have received your replacement projector yet? I think it has been more than a month since your projector arrived at their service center.

Hello @Philips_Support_T, it has been a month since my projector arrived at your location in Hong Kong. I just checked on my case ID #39854 in the support portal. The status stated that it was “Solved”. I had wanted to post a query under my case ID but I could not because it stated “This request is closed for comments.”.

Can you let me know what is going on with my case? What is the status of the replacement?

Thanks.

The replacement arrived last week. Sadly to say it has issue as well. Lines appearing on the screen. I have since notify Philips again for another pick up and replacement. sigh.

Thanks for your quick reply. Sigh… this is sad :frowning:
I hope your next replacement will be better.

Hello William,

Thank you for your patience in this process, we are currently in contact with our Warehouse and will shortly get back to you with the process moving forward.

KR,

1 Like

Was it even replaced? What is the odd you’ll get a unit with rhe same defect :sweat_smile: Good luck to you. Hopefully you’ll get a good replacement.