Battery appeared to expand

The new replacement had a different defect. I sent it back already.

Hello @Philips_Support_T, I have received the replacement projector. Thank you.

1 Like

That is good news, hope you enjoy it.

KR

Hi, PhilipsTito.

Itā€™s been five months since I sent ppm.
Can you tell me the progress?

Iā€™m tired of waiting for you to send it back.
Please I hope you get it fixed soon.

Thanks!

Dear user,

Let me look into how we can assist you,

Is it possible that you can provide me with your ticket reference? (usually available after contacting CS for the first time.)

Thank you,

My ticket ID is 32893.

No response after sending to the repair center.

Please check. Best regards.

Dear user,

We checked your ticket situation and can see that you did not reply to the last communication sent by us back in March,

Can you confirm that your e-mail address is the same as the one you started the interaction with at that time?

KR,

Thanks,

I talk to Kristina in the chat below and send it to the repair center.
Please check the URL for details.

Thank you, I will investigate the situation and get back to your shortly.

Just curiousā€¦ Is there anyway we can turn on/ off the battery when not in use? That way, instead of keeping it on ā€œchargeā€ state most of the timeā€¦ We only turn it on when we need to operate it on battery.

Itā€™s supposed to have a pass-through mechanism where it will stop charging when it reaches certain percentage. I would suggest to unplug the device whenever not in use.

@Makoto_Onozawa our warehouse has concluded the investigation,

Can you confirm that your shipping address remains the same as the one from which you sent your projector from?

BR,

Thank you for your prompt investigation.

The shipping address is the same as the one from which the projector was shipped.

Dear User,

Thank you for confirming , you will be advised of the tracking reference via our CS department.

BR,

Hi Phillips,

Iā€™ve been using my picopix max 620 since Sep,2020 after long long waitingā€¦ Even if there were little issues, I was using it happily.
However, from since Jun, 2021, I was noticing that the bottom part of ppm case, especially the center portion, is swelling up, then the side legs are lifted off. At the time, I thought simply the bottom case could be bit bent due to heat from the lamp. But, the symptom was getting worse and finally I found one side of case was taken off by its own Today and confirmed that the root cause is Battery expansion, giving me worried.
Yesterday, I did post a message to Phillips regarding the case swelling up, but Today I found this discussion thread and am adding my comment here.
I think I have to stop using my ppm right away sadly to avoid any possible fire.
What should I do to fix this?
Is there any service centre in Canada Toronto?
Is there any way to bypass or replace the battery?
Appreciated if you help me to resolve my problem.

Best Regards,

Joseph.

Dear community user,

We appreciate your contact.

Your claim to have contacted our customer service already, would you happen to have a ticket ref?

This is just to confirm your reached out via the correct channel.

Thank you.

Hi Phillips,

Thanks for your feedback.
I donā€™t have any ticket number yet.
Would you be able to let me know how to create the ticket? I am located at Toronto Canada. Should I contact Phillips Canada to get service for my PPM?

Best Regards.
Joseph.

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for your reply.

In this case could you please send an email to the below address, if possible with images of the unit and also with the serial number and details of purchase.

philips.projector.us@screeneo.com

Thank you

I donā€™t know what is happening here.
From 6 months ago, I was noticing that the bottom part of case swells upā€¦Today I noticed that it is almost getting detatched from the upper part case.
I donā€™t knkw how to fix this and where I can get service in Canada Toronto.
Wonder if anyone has same problem and was able to fixā€¦

Joseph.

Your battery pack is failing. You need to get it out before it starts a fire!