Be careful when mounting upside down or on the ceiling

Oh no, looks like it’s a common issue. This is bad :sweat_smile:

I have just bought one and was looking for ceiling mount guides. I’m shocked to read this, really worried now as I plan on using it a lot. But then I see the plug has a large adapter on it. Can I assume that the battery has now been removed from within the device and positioned on the plug? It does feel warm so must be, right?

Hey Dom, there has been no communication of any changes to the manufacturing of the device.

This is the final version and has been on sale for a while I wouldn’t expect them to make any changes unless they were coming out with a version 2. The adapter was always big for the Charger.

It also would remove the portability of the device which is how it is promoted. That change would require it to be plugged in All the time for it to work.

Ok, thanks!

No, the power brick is big because it’s high powered, though it’s technically possible to make it smaller :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also, don’t worry about mounting it upside down. Apprently it wasn’t the cause of my issue. However, you have a bigger worry, the battery may bloat after some time :laughing:

1 Like