Bluetooth is not working

@Philips_Support_P @IvoGrijt
Hello i have try every advices you gave but i am unable to connect any Bluetooth device to my ppm nor my remote control or any speaker.
Bluetooth just doesn’t work .
What can i do ?
Thank you

Please post a few pictures or a video of your Bluetooth settings screen as you go through ALL the steps mentioned here: How to pair the AirMote – Philips Projection

@IvoGrijt
The screen remain the same during all the process of pairing any Bluetooth device . Nothing happen no Bluetooth device is found

Don’t take it the wrong way, but are you actually pressing on the Rechercher de périphériques button to start the searching? What does that do when you press on it?

1 Like

@IvoGrijt thank you for your answer . Yes i am pressing on the scaning button to scan for Bluetooth device and nothing happen the liste remain empty and sometimes i even have a message that says « the Bluetooth is not turned on « even when the Bluetooth is actually on . And i have the same situation for every Bluetooth device i try to connect .

Okay, thanks for your answers.

1. Which firmware version are you on? Please answer this, and then …
  2. …if not the latest version 1.1.0 then please try to update that via the offline update method. Instructions are available at INFO: How to do offline software update?.
  3. If you are already on version 1.1.0, did you have the problem before the update?
  4. If not, do you remember what version FW you had before updating?
  5. If on FW 1.1.0, please try a factory reset and then the pairing as the first thing after reboot

Hi @IvoGrijt
I am on the latest version 1.1.0
Yes i had this problem with the version before the update (i received my ppm 4days ago )
I already tried to make a factory reset and the first thing try a Bluetooth pairing of any device and it still not working .

1 Like

There is a hidden menu that also has bluetooth settings which you can toggle on and off, although it shouldn’t make any difference because it just seem to be the same as the regular bluetooth settings, but it can’t hurt to give everything a try.

2 Likes

Another thing you can check to see if your Bluetooth is actually active and sending out It’s bluetooth address is to turn on bluetooth and go in to your phones bluetooth settings and see if your phone can discover PPX620

2 Likes

@ThunderStrk @IvoGrijt
Thank you for your advices
I tried to scan Bluetooth devices trough the hiden settings and no devices is found
I also tried to find the Bluetooth of my ppm in the list of Bluetooth device in my iphone the ppm does not appear in the list .

1 Like

While in the hidden menu there is also an About Section click on that then click on Status, it will show your MAC address and Bluetooth address, I wonder if you’re able to see the Bluetooth address or not,

1 Like

@ThunderStrk thank tou for your suggestion

@Philips_Support_P
@Philips_Support_T
@Philips_Support_T

In fact when i get access to the hiden setting in the Bluetooth section and the Bluetooth adress section i figure out that the Bluetooth connexion is setting on and off by it self continuously
So sometimes they give me a Bluetooth adresse and sometimes it says that is not available it appears and disappear as the Bluetooth is connect or not .

2 Likes

As you can see in the video : the Bluetooth logo in the top right of the screen is blinking like sometimes it is on and sometimes it is off , even if the Bluetooth is constantly activate .

1 Like

[speculation] Looks like a defective chip or loose connection to it perhaps? :man_shrugging:t4: [/speculation]

Hopefully @Philips_Support_P can give a more informed response.

2 Likes

Hello,
We are sorry to learn you face an issue with your Picopix Max. In order to proceed with the replacement of this defective product, we sent you a Return Form by separate email.
Hoping to have answered to your request, feel free to reach out to us should you need further assistance.
Best regards,

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T
Hello thank you for your answer

Do you know how long could it take to have my ppm back to you and have a new working ppm back to me ?

Thank you

Hello,
Reasonably, as the pandemic situation still generates delays in business, you can consider a lead time of about 1 month.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.
Best regards,

1 Like

Hello! :slight_smile:

I am loving my new PPM - arrived last week. But I am unable to pair the airmote via bluetooth.

I have followed all steps that I could find in the community. Also emailed the support team and no response yet.

“Airmote will not pair over Bluetooth. I have followed all steps on the forum. Downloaded latest firmware and also tried a factory reset but when I search for devices after holding the ok and down button down on airmote the projector does not discover it. I tried turning Bluetooth on and off and still nothing. I successfully paired projector to a Bluetooth speaker so it seems to be an error with the remote.”

Any help would be great please!

@Philips_Support_T
@Philips_Support_P

<3

1 Like

Just received mine (after 8 months) this morning. And I have the same problem.
No bluetooth is working! “The bluetooth adapter is not turned on”
Last firmware

Usine Reset done and nothing change. Please help

1 Like

Are you holding the arrow down button? you’re meant to hold the volume down button , if you have managed to pair speakers to it that means your bluetooth is working.

How to pair the AirMote?

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on the projector
  2. Press and hold [OK] and [VOL-DOWN] on the remote till the LED starts to blink.
1 Like