Cannot pair AirMote

I actually received my projector today. Everything works fine and I can actually see the letters and numbers on the screen. The only thing that isn’t working is pairing the remote.

1 Like

Hi @MrBiology please follow these steps exactly (pay attention to step #3):

1 Like

I did all 3 steps over and over. I opened Bluetooth on both my computer and phone and they showed up on my projector. The AirMote didn’t show up on either my computer’s or my phone’s Bluetooth. I’m wondering if the remote has a problem with broadcasting Bluetooth.

1. Press and hold [OK] and [VOL-DOWN] on the remote till the LED starts to blink.

I just want to ask, not implying anything: did you use VOL Down or did you perhaps use CURSOR Down?

Some people have made that mistake the first few times around.

Also, did the LED start to blink?

1 Like

I tried pairing my Bluetooth speaker to it and that worked. I tried shutting the Bluetooth of and on and followed the steps in order. After my twelfth attempt, Phillips Airmote finally showed up. What a pain, but it is finally connected. I have updated the system and a number of apps. I haven’t had to manually focus once. That is an enormous difference from my first unit. I couldn’t make out any of the keyboard letters. The only difference between last night and today is that the unit was charging. It was fully charged when it finally connected.

1 Like