Ceiling tripod acessory

Please point on ceiling/wall tripod suitable for PPM on Amazon or any online shop. It’s not clear what does it mean “standard tripod screw”

It said in FAQ:
Can I fix PicoPix Max to the ceiling?
Yes, you can! You will need to purchase a separate tripod that allows for ceiling fixation. The PicoPix Max is fitted with a standard tripod screw, and we recommend additionally supporting it with a harness.

Per ISO 1222:2010, the current tripod screw thread standard for attaching the camera calls for a 1/4-20 UNC or 3/8-16 UNC thread . Most consumer cameras are fitted with 1/4-20 UNC threads, as is the PicoPix Max.

Enter Ceiling projector mount tripod in Amazon’s search to see a list of mounts, pick any that’s not with a bracket.

I’m waiting on delivery of a ceiling mount as I found a perfect place to mount it, just saw this additional harness support Recommended has me concerned,
Is the screw mount alone not enough? Now I need to know how to come up with a harness that will give extra support and not block air flow, has anyone used a harness? Now I need some ideas

I use this type of ceiling/wall mount

1 Like

Great that works for you but according to the FAQ mentioned above this too will need a harness as an extra support if you’re only using the tripod screw hole on the ppm