Change address for shipping

Dear philips,

I already sent request mail which are changeing shipping adress to you 2 weeks ago. Did you see my mail ? I sent to support@screeneo.com. please see request#21233.
My initial shipping address is for United State of America,but I will move to JAPAN starting 13 June.
My contribution# has listed on your list. please let me know if you already changed the shipping address.

Could you please change the shipping address?

1 Like

I found the ticket and updated the address.

Your address was unfortunately not changed in time before the shipment instructions were sent to the forwarder, and we donā€™t know if a tracking label has already been generated. We have notified the forwarder of this change and will update you once we hear from them what will happen to the shipment.

thank you so much. I hope label has been updated.please let me know if you got update from forwarder.

1 Like

Hello dear @IvoGrijt,
I also just send by mail a request also for changing an address for shipping a parcel, from list 3 Betty. My request number is 22608.
I donā€™t know how fast mails are read, but I noticed you are efficient to treat those questions, and my demand may need to be considered not too late.
I hope I donā€™t bother you too much, and thank you for all that can be done.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt
Thank you Ivo for changing the address. Can you tell how long Iā€™ll have to wait for the delivery?

Thx
Martin

1 Like

Unfortunately my crystal ball :crystal_ball: broke last year Martin, so I canā€™t tell you that, no. :pensive:

Hi @IvoGrijt, I can see updates from DHL that my parcel is supposed to arrive on June 3. How can I verify they have the updated address?
If they still have the old one, what is the procedure?

Thanks

@IvoGrijt Maybe you can tell me if you have already informed the forwarder. And maybe he can tell you when the next shipment arrives which would make it possible to give out a new tracking number. I have been waiting for nine months now.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt
I canā€™t see an option for a private message, so will have to put this here.
Just had notification that the courier has delivered to the wrong address. Well, I say delivered, I mean left at someone elseā€™s door in the middle of a public corridor (there is no secure entrance, so it is literally left out in the street).
I am beyond words. If my neighbour realises & puts it at my door, the whole world will know I am not home, which is less than ideal in an area with moderate crime. Literally the best case at the moment is that someone steals the parcel. This could not have been done worse.
Oh & itā€™s a criminal offence for me to travel there just now & I donā€™t have contact details for the neighbours.
If you can get the courier to uplift the parccel NOW that would be awesome. Failing that, you might want to think about how you would like to resolve before I get burgled & my house destroyed.

I received message from DHL saying the parcel is arriving today.
I contacted myself DHL to verify which address they had and effectively it was still the old oneā€¦ They told me that is not a problem, they took the new address and delivery on the correct address will be happening tomorrow.

So, advice for everyone: do not rely on anyone else than yourself to do the address change with DHL. The only thing you need is your tracking number and 5min (in my case) on the phone.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I canā€™t do anything of the sort, but you as the addressee can call the delivery service and ask them to pick it back up if possible. Else get their statement in writing that they left it behind unsigned for and we can start a claim.

Itā€™s a criminal offense to break into homes also, so anyone who would catch you going to your own home would also be able to catch a thief, donā€™t you think? Conversely, if they canā€™t catch a thief then thereā€™s little chance theyā€™ll catch you.

Unfortunately I canā€™t do anything to protect your house from being burgled or destroyed, that sometimes happens even to inhabited homes while the inhabitants are home.

I donā€™t know the laws in your country or area, but surely you can call a police station and inquire as to what you are legally allowed do in this case regarding going there just to pick up your package.

Thanks for getting back.
For reference, contacting DHL in the UK is not a practicable option &, if you manage to speak with someone, they will simply refer you to the sender. The only party who can contact them quickly is the sender. Which was sort of the reason I asked.
I have now, thankfully, legally secured the parcel, even if this means that I wonā€™t be able to get it until a further easing of lockdown, but after 8 months of delay, another 2 or 3 isnā€™t that much.
Whether the actions noted above lead to my house getting trashed we will also find out in the same time frame, so thatā€™s something to look forward to.
I have studiously avoided anything getting sent there for the reasons stated. It should perhaps be noted that the systems you have for changing address are not fit for purpose & their failure is causing the potential for significant damage. Obvs, liability too, but that can be dealt with elsewhere.
This car crash of a delivery is pobably a fitting end to the whole shambolic process (assuming that the projector works and I donā€™t have to think about returns). Your voice here has made a significant difference & you should be commended for that & I would like to personally thank you for that, however, the less said about the rest of it, the better in all probability.
Peace out

2 Likes

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
I insist because the situation urges !
My parcel is going to arrive to an address where nobody will be able to receive it !
I sent email, DM, message on this forum and nobody gave any answer, about what can be done, or has be done.
I know you have lot to do, but I waited and now I begin to lose patience !

1 Like

Hi IvoG,
according to DHL tracking number my address has not changed. could you request to DHL to change delivery address? it is impossible to receive at current delivery address. I already moved to Japan. I asked DHL but they could not change the address. they said that only Shipper can be changed address.
Could you please assist with my request?

1 Like

:astonished: :man_facepalming:t4:

I sent the forwarder an address change request on the 28th of May, but they did nothing with it apparently! I just now sent them an urgent request to please change the address, donā€™t know what theyā€™ll be able to do if itā€™s already in DHLā€™s possession.

Iā€™ll keep you posted!

Hello Ivo,

another month has passed and I would like know what keeps whoever responsible from sending me my ordered Pico Pix Max.

Regards
Martin

Help me, please. I am still waiting for a delivery. I even havenā€™t received a tracking number yet. Waiting since last yearā€¦ @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

Hello @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

I am moving from my flat to another one but still in the same country (Luxembourg). Are you able to help me to change the delivery adress?

Contribution ID is: 21609

Thanks in advance

Can you send me an email at support@screeneo.com with your old and new address and Backerkit ID and /or your Indiegogo contribution ID also?
If you already got a tracking number please include that as well, if not state that also.