Date/Time issues and how to correct them?

I have the correct timezone, but my date and time are off. Is it a firm/soft ware issue?

How do I get to the android hidden menu?

• On the home screen select More settings (three cogwheels next to the clock)
  • Scroll down and select About
  • Select Software-version and click 5 times OK on your remote

You’re now in the Settings menu

• Select Device Preferences and there you’ll find Date & time

Prashant,
It has been 6 months since you commented about the “bug” on date/time. Yet, no update since then.
What is the status of fixing this problem?

Is there any update on this date/time issue? Every time i turn on my PPM I have to go into the hidden settings and set it manually. Is there anyway i can save this setting? It’s getting quite frustrating having to do this every time. Without doing this my apps like Netflix don’t work.

Hello, i have a problem. My Android TV has only the time zones ±2; ±1 and 0, but i live in an country where my time zone is -3.
Because of this problem, my TV Guide is out of syncronism. The automatic time set ok, but the timezone is allways wrong and make my TV guide allways wrong.
Also, when i change the tv time to manual at reboot the tv returns to automatic.

Any Solution? thanks!
Jorge

Hi @Jorge_Brasili which product do you have? Is it PicoPix Max? If yes, you can go to Settings > Language/Timezone and select any of the numerous time zones, there are surely all options from -12 to +12. Otherwise, can you post a photo of the screen which has the limited timezones?

Hi, my TV is an Philips Android TV Qm152E.
You can see the time/zone menu here:

Thanks!

Hi - just checking in on this date and time issue and if there any update or anyone has a fix yet? Everytime i turn on my PPM it displays the date/time from when it was last on. It doesn’t update to the latest as it should do using the network and therefore all my apps are defunct until i set the time up.

So everytime i turn it on i need to go into the hidden settings and set the time manually.

Is there anyway I can not rely on it attempting to get the latest date and time from the network and instead just remember the last time i set it?