Default "Force landscape" or add option to change the orientation

Hello Lorenzo, sorry for the late reply but I was on holidays :slight_smile:
In fact, I experienced the same as you have with the latest version of Proximus Pickx. Went to other App Store to get an older version, managed to install it, but got same resultā€¦ so tried again and again with other versions but without success. I must admit that Iā€™m not a Android folks as I usually use Apple products. So at the end, Iā€™ve connected my Apple TV and can use Proximus Pickx recently made available on this platform. The only downturn of that version is that there is no access to Recordingā€™, but at least I can watch Proximus TV through the Picomax. I also installed VOO app on both Picomax and Apple TV. Same results: Apple TV works while Picomax App does not :frowning:
The only TV app which works directly from Aptoide is Molotov which is a French TV viewer and recorder. you need to have a subscription but it is quite unexpensive (3,99 per month). You have to tweak it as it requires to be ā€˜housedā€™ in France for paying the subscription but this is really easy to solve and allows you to view the channels and recordings from anywhere in Europe.
Hopes it helps,
Best regards,
Guy

Hi Guy, thanks for the feedback. When i find a working version of Proximus Pickx i will let you know.

Hi there, I got my PPM last week. Iā€™m also disappointed to see Proximus Pickx isnā€™t working. And I donā€™t have an Apple TV :confused:
Let us know if you find another way to watch Proximus TV on the PPMā€¦
Cheers.

Hi Philips, any update on this topic ? I have the same issue with Proximus Pickx app (black screen which disappears after 15 seconds).