DHL lost my parcel - what to do?

Hi @IvoGrijt,

Any news about this? I don’t know what to do or who to contact to know what is going on with my delivery?

Thanks,
Álvaro

Mis disculpas Alvaro.

I would like you (and anyone else who’s package has been lost In transit) to send an email to support@screeneo.com If they haven’t already with the subject line

PPX Lost in Transit

and mention me in it (Ivo Grijt)
If you have any email exchange or documentation from DHL or other courier please send it as well.
If you’ve sent it already let me know the ticket number and I’ll pick it up.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer @IvoGrijt.

Not sure if my delivery is lost, They told me that my tracking number is duplicated, used in a previous delivery in February. I have already sent an email to support: Ticket number: 24351.

Thank you for your support.

Gracias!!

1 Like

Just to add to the discussion, with me, DHL always seems to “lose” valuable items, last time, it was a laptop. My local depot has appalling reviews…
Funny enough, every time i went to the depot, they find the “lost” parcel straight away…

See my DHL adventure here General info about shipment and manufacturing - #5978 by Happytoon

And here

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately DHL Parcel UK have sent my parcel to Amazon. I have a case number and Consignment number ready for you @IvoGrijt

Please send me an email via support@screeneo.com with the following subject line:

Shipping Exception DHL

and put everything you know so far in it.

I’ve got the same issue, seems like DHL/Philips have lost the parcel. Gutted is an understatement… Mine’s been sent to an Amazon furfilment centre… tried contacting DHL but haven’t been able to speak to a human, i’m waiting on Philip’s response and Amazon are refusing to help as the package isn’t furfiled by them despite being at one of their warehouses…

Hi @IvoGrijt

It’s been a week since I sent the email to support due to DHL’s issue, but I am not getting any answer.
Not sure, what to do next.

I really appreciate your support on this.

Thanks,
Álvaro

Hi @IvoGrijt,

Thanks so much for all your help with this!

I’m in the UK and my consignment seems to have gone missing too. I’ve raised the issue with DHLParcelUK and have tracking reference, case number etc. etc. which I’ve emailed to support@screeneo.com with the subject ‘Shipping Exception DHL’. The request has ID 24683.

Is there anything else I can provide to help figure out where my Picopix has gone?

Graham

@Philips_Support_N is there a way to get any support with my issue? I sent an email to support one week ago but I am not getting any answer back.

Ticket number: 24351

Thanks,

Hi, @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_T @IvoGrijt,

Is there a way to get any support to know what is going on with my delivery? not getting any response from support@screeneo.com.

Thanks

DHL has returned the packet to the origin (sender) :man_shrugging:

Hi

My projector was due to be delivered on 11 May 2020 - after that date passed, the status on DHL implied I had changed the delivery date, which is not true.

Furthermore, after finally managing to contacting DHL (via Twitter), they told me they were unable to track the shipment as it had been lost! - and I should contact the seller to resolve the issue. After a few emails to support@screeneo.com, and no reply, I am hoping to find a resolution on this forum.

Thanks

@IvoGrijt

I already did that, and they are not answering me since the first of june…

To anybody else who has had their parcel lost by DHL. Follow these instructions:

1. Speak to DHL first; check it’s not the issue with re-using tracking numbers. Make sure they confirm that they have actually lost it.

2. Try to email support@screeneo.com

3. Wait 2 weeks for them to stop replying to you.

4. Call your bank and arrange to make a chargeback request on your credit/debit card for the goods you paid for not being received.

5. Buy a different projector.

Honestly, I have got as far as step (4) now. I got replies from @IvoGrijt on the ticketing system, promising to get info from DHL. Then nothing - I have chased twice since and had no further replies.

This level of customer service is absolutely abysmal. I am out of options and will, with regret, be calling the bank today to claim a chargeback.

2 Likes

We have had the same very bad experience.

We ordered on 9 Sep 2019!

Philips claims to have shipped in April and until today no delivery. After myriads of calls to DHL and emails to support@screeneo.com, for over a month now, nothing new has happened.

There’s only one person working on this - @IvoGrijt - who appears to be overworked, and that is abysmal from the side of Philips. There should have been many more people on this. They are running this project as a shoestring pet project, aggravating and angering their formerly loyal customers. I for one, responsible for tech purchasing for my organisation, who has always been buying Philips products, will no longer buy anything from Philips, as this has become a joke.

We will not just demand our money back, we will ask for interest, damages, sue Philips, and inform via social media future Philips customers of our ferociously bad experience!

There are consequences to this irresponsible behavior.

1 Like

And the Indiegogo campaign page suggests Philips now have over £6,000,000 GBP in the bank as a result of our contributions. I’m not so concerned about delays - although this is getting a bit bonkers now - I just want to know what’s happening. If DHL are the problem, I’d expect Philips to identify, acknowledge and rectify that problem.

Really, I just want to know what’s happening.

No you did not.

You backed a crowdfunding campaign, which as you were warned before pledging your contribution by Indiegogo, is not the same as shopping or ordering online. One of the benefits is a cheaper price than retail price once available to the general public retail channels, whereas one of the potential pitfalls is an uncertain delivery timeline. And unfortunately for all involved, this campaign has been hit by a myriad of issues caused by effects of the outbreak of the Corona virus, from manufacturing to shipping to an overloaded staff trying to cope with the extra workload caused by it all.

All of the points you mention which make this experience less than optimal for you have been discussed, explained, and our apologies offered for before. We are all trying our hardest to get solutions for you people on a daily basis. We just can’t reply to every single case out there just saying “we’re still on it but no solution yet” as I for one have 500+ open logistics-related tickets to deal with still. Just last Friday we spent about 9 emails between 7 people over the course of the whole day and evening trying to explain to our forwarder what we saw as the problem regarding some of the delivery issues we’ve been seeing, resulting in them finally understanding us and producing a list of almost 100 items returned to sender in EU shipments.

The campaign logistics and procedures aren’t that easy that you can just open a can of people and let them go at it, we would spend more time training them than achieving results, and they would ultimately only be keeping you “informed” of non-progress as they would hit the same barriers as we do now.

I get it that you’re angry, mad, frustrated and tired of waiting. And if you don’t want to recommend anyone to contribute to a crowdfunding campaign again, that’s also understandable. But all of the other actions mentioned really don’t do justice to your fellow backers, yourself, the brand, or the company behind these projectors. While I agree that the fulfillment has taken much longer than expected or desired, and that the communication around it is not always the best, I personally think that burning down everything because of this is not needed nor would it make anything better for anyone, not even yourself in the end.

We did not foresee the success of the campaign nor the potential problems a worldwide pandemic could cause when the campaign was launched, and we had the intention and put the work into delivering a unique product to our backers, we still are. Over 10.000 already got theirs, most are very happy with theirs as well. You just happen to be the ones hit by bad luck in the shipping process.

So please consider not doing all of that and giving us some more time to still get this great device to you.
I ask you this from a personal standpoint and voice, not endorsed or asked to by Philips Projection.

Ivo Grijt

2 Likes

Dear @IvoGrijt if there is one reason we didn’t proceed with our legal rights as set above, it’s because of you. Your efforts and attendance are recognised and kept us overly patient. Thank you and Bravo for your perseverance. I mean it.

This though does not excuse or preclude Philips’ responsibilities as a company. You need more people to support you and better competent forwarding companies are needed now that Covid-19 isn’t so much the issue.

Trust me when I say that I loved Philips as a brand and if you could see my house and company I work for are loaded with Phillips products, due to my long standing loyalty to Philips. And, I converted many as fans of Phillips.

This though now, is beyond any reserves of love or sympathy one could have for the Philips brand! I’m not mad because of the delay in shipping, nor because of the Covid-19 delays in manufacturing. I’m grossly offended with the lack of feedback. That is very bad customer care! I did manage an entire large customer care department and I know what I’m talking about. Expectations and feedback are cornerstone. Weeks and/or months (for some) of zero feedback and/or lack of a hint of what to expect is what brings on this upset from so many people. People are shouting saying we are being ignored!

Now, your above message is promising and I will instruct our legal department and ECC to stand down. This is not personal about you. It’s upset about the neglect towards your backers, it’s upset because a company I supported for decades has lost its way and needs a slap to wake up and get its act together again. Philips via this campaign is ruining everything it had built for decades. Philips needs to sort out this mess.

Thank you for your reply and I will await once again patiently for results.

Kind Regards

2 Likes

I agree, this is so frustrating, screeneo is not answering to any of my emails, and here the only solution that they tell me is to be pacient… my projector is lost and nobody is doing nothing to fix it…