Dutch users - Working streaming apps

Ziggo Go (although there is a message about google services), Kodi, Netflix, Disney+ all working good now on my PPM!
Just got Disney+ working today.

Did you do anything different or worth sharing to get it working?

@IvoGrijt what would you like to know?
On which one you’re having issues?

Just updated to new software version also and it still works.

1 Like

Well, you said you just got Disney+ working, as if you hadn’t been able to before. That’s what prompted my question.

@IvoG , Oh yes, well when I tried the ‘standard’ Disney+ apk, it installed, I could also fill in my credentials, but then the application crashed. I tried to reboot, but still kept crashing, also reinstall didn’t work.
So I googled and found a solution for an other device (Android TV OS running) and I tried that solution and that worked for me:

Enjoy Disney+

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

What does SAI do?

@IvoGrijt it is an apk installer. ( Split APKs Installer (SAI) )
when you have the 3 apk files, just select them and install them with SAI.
And be patient, let the installer finish all the 3 installations first before starting up Disney+, otherwise Disney+ could have issues.

2 Likes

@yhalmudt this post

1 Like

Thank you. Do I have to put all 4 files on a MicroSD card and insert it into the PPM? What to do then?

I’m not an Android/Windows user and have no clue about these things :smile:

1 Like

@yhalmudt yes download them on the ppm itself with browser or put them on usb/sd and install from there. First the SAI app and then open the SAI application and select the 3 files (or the 1 zipfile) and install.

1 Like

Do you guys use an add-on for Kodi to stream NPO or NPO Start?

I don’t use NPO in Kodi. Also never tried that.

Someone using the NPO and NLZIET App?
NPO crashes once I try to play something.

NLZIET sometimes works after reinstalling, after that it doesn’t work or it opens an other app.

Anyone a suggestion how to watch NPO?

I’m using the pre-installed FireFox: www.npostart.nl. Unfortunately, you’ll have to type in the address every time since FireFox doesn’t support bookmark creation AFAIK.

Bluetooth Keyboard/Trackpoint does wonders here.

Chrome works ok, it stays logged in and you don’t have to type the address over again.

3 Likes

@monsterayt this post

@Rinsch Tested the NLZiet app but it seems to work fine here…
Try to install it like in my post of the Disney+ app.
That worked for me.
Https://apk.support
Search for the NLZiet app.
Set device on TV
Set version to android 8.1
Download either the apk or the zipfile and install it on your PPM.

Ps. If you download the zipfile, use SAI app to install it

2 Likes

Thanks!

NLZiet does work since the latest firmware update, unfortunately still issues with NPO (however NLZiet includes NPO content so no big deal).

1 Like