ETA for next Beta?

beta 03 today?

So just a little longer wait.

are we there yet ?

1 Like

Waiting

Well I know we are ahead of you guys and just overall more forward and progressive advanced futuristic etc than Europe and all,l but it’s not something we can help because it is Sunday morning here,

1 Like
4 Likes

Is there any new major updates coming?

3 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

is there something new in the pipeline this forum seems dead

2 Likes

I hope I’m wrong, but I honestly don’t expect any major updates anymore at this point since they’re already talking about working on future products in the public threads. (I’d already be happy if we at least had a way to store the settings of the obviously abandoned color calibration app if they don’t end up including it in the main software as originally planned.)

Devs gone awol ?

What is in the pipe right now ?

A fix for the 4 Corner Adjustment - Linearity Distortion has finally been implemented. It’s now actually 5-corner correction. They’re working on the improved UI now. The beta should be available together with Launcher 1.5 soon.

3 Likes

The main issue is that the RGB values are burned into the kernel so if you change the brightness mode, or plug in the charger, your settings will be overwritten.

Because of concern about thermal stability we don’t want to give regular users the ability to directly modify LED power.

What do you think about a save/load feature in the adjustment app?

Yes, sure, that would already be great and what I was hoping for. It shouldn’t be too difficult to code, I guess, and would save users the annoying trouble of having to set it again and again.

This is now being implemented.

Firmware update eta ?

Well, the beta is out for testing already.
IMHO, if we want a stable firmware update we do have to wait for the beta version to be tested (and have its bugs fixed)

Ok and we are the beta? Or is there a pre-beta group ?

No, as mentioned in a public thread, Dragos confused the new launcher with the OS. :wink: The new OS beta hasn’t been made available yet.

1 Like

Hello Ppm Dev team,

Just to be curious, do you communicate about the main ideas you’re working on for this year ?

I think it would be cool to share some updates on things to come :slight_smile:

3 Likes