Express VPN activation (And special Price)

It’s a cat and mouse game between the VPN providers and the Streaming providers, and unfortunately we the subscribers are the cheese.

2 Likes

Hi, I send my mailadress to expressvpn@screeneo.com, but I didn’t receive anything… How long does it take to activate the trial and do you send a notification? And how do we apply for the special price?

Hi,

I already have existing Express VPN subscription. Do i still qualify for the free 30 days?

Hi @Philips_Support_N, do i still qualify for free 30 days if i already have subscriptions with Express VPN?

I’ve sent you email. Have no respond

Hi Ivo, maybe you can help me with EVPN?

I unfortunately know nothing about how this works or what to do. What I can do is point @Philips_Support_N to this thread though.

Hi team,

I am trying to activate the free trial account signing-up via the app available in the projector, but the app is raising a request to be updated… and I don’t find a working way to update it… nor from AptoideTv app as there is no update available. PFA screenshot of the message (in Spanish)

Any suggestion about how I can enable the free trial and use the app?

Thank you in advance,

Hello,
DO NOT UPDATE EXPRESS VPN.
We are updating it manually.

Also, if you are a current user, you are not entitled to get the 30 days for free. This is only for new members :slight_smile:

@Philips_Support_N I still don’t have an account. My issue is I cannot sign up creating a free account due the request to update. What shall I do?

Hi @hector, you can download the latest version of ExpressVPN-for-Philips from this url:

https://ppx620.s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/apk/expressvpn_android_8.1.0.28747_release_philips.apk

You can install it by copying to a USB stick, transferring to the projector and using the File Manager / Installable Apps section to open and install it.

1 Like

Thanks @Philips_Support_P, but it is the same version as installed with the latests firmware v1.1.04, even though I installed it and unfortunately I got the same result, it is asking me to upgrade the app if I want to start a free trial :man_shrugging:. Any other idea?

We checked with Express VPN and they are forcing now to update so we will generate a new APK for you to install and also include it in the next firmware update. @Philips_Support_P

2 Likes

Firmware updated to 1.1.05 and now free-trial flow works fine, thanks mate!

1 Like

Hello @Philips_Support_N,
I’ve sent an email to expressvpn@screeneo.com a few days from the same email account I used to create an ExpressVPN from my projector. I didn’t get the upgrade to 30 days yet, and my free trial expires in 2 days. Am I going to lose the 4 months promotion?
Thank you.

Same here, but I noticed my free-trial has been extended but didn’t receive any email confirming it. Even if would be nice to get an email back confirming it, I suggest you to check it out in your PPM

Hey @hector, thank you so much for suggesting me to check the ExpressVPN app again. When I wrote my previous message, I was a bit disheartened and then decided to let the whole thing go. But now, my trial period has 29 days left, so it got quietly extended!
Thank you again! :pray:

no don’t worry this is automatic. You will see that it will work.

1 Like

yes in fact everything is automatic when you send an email, it is redirected to Express VPN robots and are checking for the email.

1 Like

Hi,

I have been trying to use Express VPN on the Pico since day one but it never worked properly (Netflix let me download movies… and Disney+ doesn’t launch).
It is perfectly working on my macbook, ipad and iphone though. Any thoughts about this ? should I delete and reinstall the apk ?

Have a good day!

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_P @PhilipsNono