Some of the pre-installed apps (like Netflix) are tablet apps, so you must use it as if it was running on a tablet. There are two ways:
- Via the AirMote : After pairing (*see below) your AirMote to the PicoPix, you can press the mouse-pointer button on the top right to activate mouse mode. When using the AirMote, the OK button has no effect. Press the Mouse-Pointer button to “click” something on the screen. You can scroll by pressing and holding this button, then moving the remote (dragging gesture). Mouse mode can be deactivated by pressing any up/down/left/right key.
- Via the touchpad : Use two fingers to scroll the screen, and tap something to ‘click’ it.
In this way you’ll be able to navigate within apps that don’t respond well to the arrow/OK keys. Let us know if you still have difficulties.
How to pair the AirMote?
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on the projector
- Press and hold [OK] and [VOL-DOWN] on the remote till the LED starts to blink.
- Now choose " Scan for devices " on the projector. You can still use the remote during this.
The Philips AirMote should appear in the list. Select it and press [OK] to pair. If it doesn’t show up, try turning Bluetooth off and on on the projector and Scan for devices again.
The AirMote is really useful, for apps like Netflix, Hulu, Youtube, Amazon Prime
In an update very soon we will add EasySetup app which will take care of this for you. In the meantime we are sorry that you have to do the pairing manually!