For those waiting for replacement units

On Feb the 3rd I had filled the return request on Google form.
From that date no info on when, how , who will take back the defected PicoMax and moreover I have no idea when this will be replaced …
I understand it’s not easy in the actual environment but emails are still working and I would be happy if someone could give me some info.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi @simo please read the updates in this thread. Collections have started. If you’re outside EU you can expect to get some documents and a pickup scheduled in the next couple of days.

I realise this isn’t down to you @Philips_Support_P but some of your colleagues need a bit of a lesson in customer support.
I have had no response, to messages last week, so tried again today.

I finally got a response, summarised as “Thanks for your email and we apologize for the late response. You’ve not had any communication because you contacted us over the weekend.”

I emailed on Wednesday and Friday. Nowhere I’m aware of thinks of those as the weekend.

Now let’s look at some numbers. I didn’t have the GDPR question, which piecing together information from here means I was one of the first 30 returns. How on Earth can it take Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Monday to process 30 returns??? Oh and just for the record I haven’t actually been contacted yet so add Tuesday to that list.

In looking forward to finally receiving a working product, but Philips/Screeneo need to get their house in order. If you can’t manage 30 returns (minimum) from 3-4000 shipped orders what is going to happen when you start shipping 500-1000 a day?

I realise CNY and corona virus have affected production and also the returns process but that doesn’t explain the lack of basic support functions.

I don’t really know why I’m bothering posting this, as it will either be ignored, or answered with a hopelessly optimistic message that makes no reference to the catalogue of communication failures and simply states that broken devices are being prioritised. Yet although I’m one of the first 30 and you’ve been working this for 4 days, I’ve still heard nothing.
Rant over. I do actually feel a bit better for that. Maybe there is some use to this forum after all.

1 Like

Hello, is there an update on how to ship back the defective units (from Singapore)? It has been more than a month since I filled up the google form and im yet to get word back from suppport@screeneo

Thank you

Hello folks, major update—

after being frustrated ourselves with the slow pickup response of the external forwarder we are now taking matters in our own hands.

Each of you will receive a address and TNT account number to schedule the pickup yourself, without waiting for anyone to get back to you. You will also receive all the export documentation which we have prepared for you individually.

This also applies to EU customers since you will schedule the pickup yourself we don’t need GDPR consent to hold you back.

I hope this will finally solve the return shipment problems.

5 Likes

Have done or will do? I’ve had no email from you.

Hi @cjwilber :

Apologies @Philips_Support_P - I was absolutely convinced your message “has been sent” not “will be sent”.
It’s the excitement that’s getting to me :crazy_face:

1 Like

FYI: These emails started going out yesterday, probably all sent already. I’ll update when I have more info from my colleagues.

1 Like

I have not received anything yet…my ticket ID is 15645

Though I am not from EU, I received an email requesting permission to share personal data with the shipping company. What confuses me a bit, every email communication with support team my ticket ID has been changed to a new one. The Google Form has given me ID#18503, the latest request referred to #16138. Hope the team is tracking the cases for replacement properly.

1 Like

we are sending now the first emails with the process and the TNT account to use
Test on 10 people and we will send the other one tomorrow.

Thanks for an update. I can be your guinea pig to test the TNT account stuff.

I’ve received the email and will report back on any snagging issues.

First observations:
Form filled out already. Good.
Date in US format - 03.05.2020. Maybe use unambiguous date format 03 March 2020.
Total invoice value $250. Seems low, and with be useful to understand why you’ve stated that value.
There is text saying “SAMPLE OF NO COMMERCIAL VALUE” - not sure of that.
I’m being asked to sign something as true and correct when those latter two points given me some reason for concern.

There is a safety data sheet mentioning the LiIon battery. Good.

In fact there seem to be two separate sheets. Not sure why two are needed but it doesn’t cause me any issue.

Now progressing to calling TNT.

1 Like

This is the same as the value used when shipping out, as far as I know.

It’s because defective or returns items have no commercial value to us. A sample of “commercial” value is when it’s packaged new and intended for sale.

There are two different sources of battery used in picopix max. Actually we hope that you don’t have to supply this document, it’s many pages to print, but it depends on your local regulations. So we included both files from the start.

2 Likes

I called TNT and provided them with the account number that was emailed to me. That account number doesn’t exist according to TNT. Does anyone else have this issue? Please DM me if you were able to arrange for the pickup of the faulty unit.

This is very very very disappointing and leaves a thoroughly bad taste.

2 Likes

I received the email with the procedure to send it back with TNT, but organizing the shipping seems impossibile as the account number I got isn’t tied to any account as TNT said.
Please, provide another solution to ship it back.

Is it just me or the answers we do get from @Philips_Support_N about when to expect our orders, are quite vague, with no real useful info? These were the answers for my query about getting a tracking number for my order that was sent back to sender nearly a month ago, because of defective packaging……

PhilipsNono 29 days ago
Hello,
We will check with DHL as we are not in charge of the shipping. We will keep you posted.

PhilipsNono 25 days ago
We are on it as our forwarder in China is now going back to work

PhilipsNono 21 days ago
Hello, We are on it and we will keep you posted

PhilipsNono 10 days ago
Hello,
You product came back from DHL with a defective packaging and we need to change it. We will send you a new one

PhilipsNono 4 days ago
Hello, your product has been sent back to HK, this is not our fault but DHL.
Your product is shipping back again tomorrow.
Thanks,

PhilipsNono 4 days ago
Will keep you posted tomorrow

PhilipsNono 23 hours ago
still waiting for DHL. we are pushing them