"Forgotten" Backers

hi, again and again i dont see any progress on this.

my backer ID is 15587330 . can anyone in this company help or give a refund ?

2 Likes

Hi moderator, my backer kit id is 15587525 and Indigogo contribution id is 11641.
I’ve ordered since September yet my number is not in the list? Any idea roughly when? Because I noticed that numbers in sequence with my contribution ID were in the list but mine wasn’t. Please advice…

This forum is too messy to be usable. I can’t seek help, there isn’t a live chat or anything.

Screenshot 2020-06-10 at 10.08.49 PM

1 Like

Please go through the #2 on [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

@Kyaw & @Emjhay287: I got the latest list for review, and put you on it myself. The list will be published soon, shipping will probably start sometime next week I think, I haven’t heard dates yet for this.
Once we send the list to the forwarders and get a tracking label you’ll receive an email from Backerkit with the tracking label.

Thank you so much @IvoGrijt it has been a long wait. Will be awaiting for the latest list to be published.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tracking number is not working

I don’t seem to be on any list that I can find…

Contribution ID: 11773

Backerkit ID: 15587431

IvoG: 11773 will be added to Joy

1 Like

Same here, not on any list:
Contribution ID: 20642
Backerkit ID: 16465418

1 Like

Ivo is working on the last list. It should be out by tomorrow.

Hi. I am contribution ID 21364. When can I expect my projector? Backerkit does not say shipped, but here I seem to be reading that most/all European orders have been sent, or did I interpret something wrong?

1 Like

I’ll check to see if you’ve been included on the latest list and put you on it myself if not.

Hey guys,

I couldn’t find my number on any list yet (maybe I overlooked, but I don’t think so) and really would like to know when my PPM will be shipped to me to Vienna in Austria? My Indiegogo Contribution ID is #21010 and my Backerkit Id is 16871098

thanks for the help.

greets

1 Like

Hi Julian,

Please wait for the final list to be out today. You can check back tomorrow using the News link on the top right of the screen.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tracking number is not working

Hello,

To my understand the latest list should include all remaining backers. Do I need to start to be worried if my number is still not included in the latest list?

Cheers

1 Like

Worry, no. You just gave me a sign to check and add you.

1 Like

Hello @IvoGrijt
i don’t know where to write it, but i was supposed to receive the picopix in may, we are in mid june and still no news. I am not on any list either, so i am wondering when i will receive it, it seems that even end of june seems unlikely
Can you tell me when the device will be sent ?
thank you
Contribution ID 21476

1 Like

You’re in List3 (Joy)
When you open that list scroll a bit to the left and a bit up.

Expected shipping date june 22nd: Latest News Updates Summarized

3 Likes

THANK YOU !!! i did check but not properly it seems!!!
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Hello,

To my understand the latest list should include all remaining backers. Unfortunately, my number is still not part of the list. There have been many (!) backers with higher numbers that got their device already long time ago. Do I need to start to be worried?

Cheers

IvoG: 11209 will be added to Joy

1 Like