"Forgotten" Backers

Hi @IvoGrijt,

I don’t see my ID in any of the lists:

Backer ID: 15586627
Contribution ID: 12862

Gracias.
Álvaro.

@IvoGrijt? Any ideia, please? Is there any problem to send to Brazil (because COVID-19)?
Waiting for answer :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

12 days have passed since Philips opened a ticket.
Can you provide some information please.

I am missing my 2nd projector, Backerkit status is saying “Your order has shipped” which is half correct as i received 1 projector already. I think that I am being overlooked because of the Backerkit status. When I emailed support@screeneo.com they responded on the 20th April saying “Your second PicoPix Max will be shipped on May” and have not responded to any of my emails since.
Cant find any of my number on any list. I purchased the “Philips PicoPix Max - 2 Pack”
Indiegogo contribution 18301
Backerkit Backer ID 15767268
Backerkit Order ID 11664219

1 Like

Hello team (@IvoGrijt)!

I’ve got an email 2 weeks ago (30th of June) with information that my order has been shipped. I used link for this two weeks to check my shipment status but it still says “Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number. (404)”.

My Indiegogo Contribution ID is 20630.

Can someone please give me more information about this delivery and what are steps I should do?

Thank you.

It’s not yet 2 weeks. Should become active the coming week.
Mine became active after 18 days.

1 Like

I have 2 Picopix Max ordered and paid for. I have received 1 Picopix Max. On Backerkit, both of my contributions have the same tracking number, but there was only a single Picopix Max.

Contribution ID 11412 €439.00
Contribution Date September 22, 2019

Contribution ID 20220 €519.00
Contribution Date January 10, 2020

11 day without any answer. So now I’m worried…
In the meantime I managed to find out my Backerkit ID: 15587119

Any news about my package?
(Still not on any list) :frowning:

Now my order has apparently been shipped. However I only gotten one update 14 days ago stating that “ The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

Could you please provide me with an update? Surely there must have been some progress during the last two weeks??

Please go through [FAQ] Tracking and Shipping

@imdevu
Hey. I just followed all the advices you’ve given and looked at the FAQ tracking and shipping.
I looked at the new list that has been posted and I used the search option to look for my number without result.

My contribution number is: 21743
The list stops before it reaches that number. And as I said searching for it doesn’t help aswell.

My status says my shipping address has been locked and everything has been paid. But since I am not on any list I would like somebody to look into it

Thank you
Daniel

hi there!!
I’m very exited with this projector!!!
Contribution ID 21557 not in any list :frowning:
thank you in advance

Hi @Danilson @pmanos

Both of you seem to have backed very recently, which is why no lists contain your numbers. Please note you will be added as part of the next shipment batch. We will update the lists and the News section on the top right off the screen once next batch is ready to leave. Thanks.

2 Likes

Hello guys

The second projector that I ordered was despatched to me on 02nd July 2020. The tracking information is in Chinese (I am presently in Táiwăn) and I am unable to read it.

I Asked a Chinese reading colleague for assistance but they were unable to get any information from the courier’s site.

On 08th July the Backerkit unfriendly updated with another tracking number from the Chinese courier. Same problem with getting it to work (ie, could not).

Not heard anything since then. I hoped it would just turn up but it hasn’t.

Are you able to contact the courier company and ask them about this on my behalf?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

1 Like

Hi, ID 9412 here and 2788th order.
Received DHL tracking on 15 April, and never received.
Recently got a second DHL tracking 30 June, but no update from DHL.
Not getting respond anymore from anyone.
Please help. I think I’m the only one ordering from Laos.
@IvoGrijt, understand you are busy, but please find the time to respond to me, thanks.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt what’s about my PPM

Hi, My backer ID on Indiegogo is 11975, I placed my order on September 29th 2019 I’m one of the very first people who ordered. I later on received an email to update my shipping address on Backerkit on November 27th 2019. On their site I confirmed my address, and my status was left at:

STATUS

• We received your order
  • Your order has been locked
  • Your address has been locked

You’re done! Your project creator locked your shipping address, so your rewards are being prepared for shipment. Check the project updates for the latest information.

Their last update was November 29th 2019 on the backerkit website, its now July 15 2020 - can you please give me an update on what’s happening with my order?

Thanks,
Shiraz Mustapha

1 Like

The last email I received from Backerkit to confirm was November 27th 2019 - I’ve copied the content of the email below (and removed my personal info):

|Philips Projection no-reply@s.backerkit.com Nov 27, 2019, 10:42 AM||
—NO REPLY NEEDED—

Looks like Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector is about to ship your rewards soon!

If you do not need to update your shipping address , you do not need to take any further actions. You’re all set!

If you need to update your shipping address , please make any final changes [here].

This is the shipping information we have on file for you:

Shipping Address
Shiraz Mustapha
70 D_______ R___
B______ __ ___ ___
Canada

Phone Number
--____

If this looks correct, you do not need to take any further actions.

Thanks!

Philips Projection

1 Like

Hi IvoG,

I don’t find myself in any of these lists.
Indiegogo ID: 5312.
Name: Louison Besozzi

Thank you

@IvoGrijt

1 Like