"Forgotten" Backers

Hi there, my contribution id is #11913 and my backer id is 15587315. I can’t seem to find any of them on the lists at all. Do help me check if I have been missed out.

Thank you!

IvoG: 11913 will be added to Joy

1 Like

Hello,

I’ve searched all of the lists with CRTL F and have not found my info on any of them.
Backer ID 15587498
Indeigo COn 11687

Thanks,

IvoG: 11687 will be added to Joy

1 Like

Hi There,

To my understanding the latest list should show all the remaining backers. I have been keeping track of the list, however my number has not appeared yet.

Please advise what is happening. There has been no updates for shipments to Southern Africa which is concerning.

Please share your IGG ID…

Apologies, ID is #12796. Shipping address confirmed via Backerkit survey.

IvoG: 12796 will be added to Joy

1 Like

@IvoGrijt, May I know if the Joys list is the final list? I can’t find my Indiegogo contribution Id 12039 in all the list and this latest list. Please help me check it out.
Thanks

IvoG: 12039 will be added to Joy

1 Like

@IvoGrijt ID #12492 and # 16701, cannot find in any list, please help.
thanks.

IvoG:
12492 Singapore will go to Joy
16701 Taiwan will go to Joy

1 Like

@IvoGrijt My Indiegog contribution id is: 17343 I can’t find it in the shipment lists.

Thanks

IvoG: I can’t find a contribution in the name of someone named James. Please provide me your Backerkit ID for verification

1 Like

Two separate orders from me :

#1 Indiegogo: 15,983; Backerkit: 15584438
IvoG: this one was actually the right one (VLOOKUP issue), I fixed it, it was on the Jordan list indeed. You should’ve gotten a tracking number, I’ll look into that for you

#2 Indiegogo: 21,422; Backerkit: 16945628
IvoG: this one somehow isn’t even on our Masterfile, so I’ll have that looked into, and you will get it with the Joy shipments

Neither of these orders are on the lists for despatch, as far as I can tell.
IvoG: so one was, the other not yet

If this is correct, please add them.

I am in Táiwan.

I would like to pay more to have the projectors shipped as the problems with Covid-19 look at to worsen. I am happy to pay extra to avoid further delay as a result.

Can this be arranged?
IvoG: I’m not sure, I’ll have to check with PhilipsNono or PhilipsSteve

1 Like

Hi
I cannot find my contribution ID in any of the lists that are posted.

Contribution ID

Contribution Date
September 24, 2019

IvoG: 11910 went to Joy

1 Like

Hi All,

Thanks for posting your IDs, @IvoGrijt and @Philips_Support_N are looking into these cases and will update you soon.

@Clint I do see one of your IDs in the list.

1 Like

I’m doing inline replies people, and once done I’m going to like your post to let you know I’ve dealt with your request. That doesn’t mean you’ll show up just yet, the list will be updated once I’ve done everyone. But don’t panic, no one will be left out nor excluded or have to wait for the others, the shipments should start on time as soon as we have flights out of Hong Kong, which we are targeting for the 22nd.

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Returned 2 Sender - Steff86

Hello Ivo

Thanks for helping. Those lists are very difficult to work with on mobile phone.

I didn’t realise it was possible to be on an earlier list either (than 3).

One projector turned up today ha!

No tracking number, notice email or any contact or anything was provided.

So, just the other missing projector to find, now…

:slight_smile:

Thank you for your help, imdevu.

Much appreciated.

1 Like

Okay sounds good, is that something that will happen soon or in the next week or so?

1 Like

Thanks for ya help. Keep up your good job.

1 Like

The list will be sent to the forwarder tomorrow at the latest, they need to label the units if they’re to catch the flight to their destination.

1 Like

@IvoGrijt So should our Indeigo Contr number now show up in the list for “JOY”

A post was merged into an existing topic: Returned 2 Sender

Hi there! I don’t see myself on the list. My numbers are:

Contribution ID # 20678
Backer # 16518345

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you!

IvoG: 20678 went to Joy