"Forgotten" Backers

Can someone please reply to my messages above?

Thanks,
Shiraz Mustapha

My contribution ID: 15180
Betty.
When can I receive my picopix? I did not receive the DHL tracking number!

Thanks for sharing.

This webpage is however the biggest joke! So much fragmented information spread across an useless interface where backers must navigate through excel spreadsheets and beta coding, etc.

Why is it not possible to know exactly where my Pico is right now??? DHL is supposed to be somewhat experienced with delivering packages and keeping both sender and receiver up do date.

I placed my order in February and has thus waited patiently for nearly half a year. I understand that the COVID-19 outbreak has had a significant negative impact on both production and delivery, and I have shown my support to Philips in this regards since the very beginning.

The only right thing to do in such a situation is to communicate in a timely and adequate way so that the investors can keep confidence in Philips to deliver despite the difficult circumstances. In my opinion Philips has NOT been able to provide me with confidence that I will ever see either my projector or get my money back!

4 Likes

@IvoGrijt
Hi, 2nd times
Contribution ID 11972
Contribution Date September 25, 2019
I don’t see in any lists.
Please help!
Thank you

Hello,

My Contribution ID is 11893.

However I have not received my item or any tracking info yet.

@Philips_Support_T please check this case

Hi Eugene,

You SEEM to have been left out from earlier fulfillment lists we sent to the forwarder. We will check and add you to a follow-up list to put you on the next shipment list available. Our apologies for this oversight.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_T My contribution ID is 11965 and I cannot find my ID in any of the shipping lists. Please help. Thanks.

@Philips_Support_T
@Philips_Support_N

Hi all,

In a month, it will be a year since I contributed to the Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector.

I contributed to PicoPix Max campaign on Aug. 28, 2019

Initial estimated delivery date: Oct. 2019

On DHL shipment tracking, the package appears to have been RETURNED TO THE SENDER since Apr. 23, 2020!

Today, I still haven’t received anything and I still struggle to get valid and coherent explanations despite several attempts to contact from the Indiegogo platform or by addressing me directly to this forum.

Aside from "it’s in progress, or “we’re working on it”, I don’t see anything that allows me to say that it’s progressing.

So I ask you again to check where can be the delivery of the PicoPix Max and to keep me informed.

It would be good to do the same for all those who are in the same situation as me, and they seem to be numerous a priori.

With COVID, I can admit delays in prod. and delivery.
Has the perk been produced and shipped?

Tell me how much longer I can expect to get something.

Thank you for your feedback.

Nicolas (LYON - FRANCE)

Backerkit ID : 17111006
Indiegogo contribution ID : 3819
Tracking code(s) : CB524134601DE
Same Address Info to deliver

2 Likes

Hi Nate,

Thank you.
I hope this time everything will be fine.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N
How is my case? I don’t see in any lists.
Contribution ID 11972
Contribution Date September 25, 2019
Thank you

Contribution ID
Contribution Date
September 23, 2019

Thanks
@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T

Have not heard anything about my case. My contribution details as follows. Thanks.
Contribution ID: 11965
Contribution Date: September 25, 2019

Dear Philips Nono,

Any update on our request?
Indiegogo ID: 5312.
Name: Louison Besozzi

Thank you

Same here… Wrote to this thread 21 days ago and not a single sign of hope.
I got an email at 23th June (exactly 1 month ago) which said:
“We will be shipping the latest backers this week and next one, around 800.
The last backers and also the previous shipments should all be delivered in the coming days!”

Since then I not only realised that my numbers are not on any list, but after I did what they asked: wrote a post here …not a single sign of them even care about it… :frowning:

@IvoGrijt IvoG @Philips_Support_T

Good evening,
I have a contribution ID through Indiegogo 21542. It is not listed in the spreadsheet. This projector is a gift and my family is asking for an update.

Thank you.

Dear Philips

A month has now passed, and I still get the same information on my delivery status (“The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”).

Words can’t describe how useless your communication with your investors has been throughout this project.

Please provide me with an exact estimated delivery date. Otherwise I will reserve my right to take the necessary legal actions.

Please respond to this post no later than 2 days from today (i.e. the 26th of July)!

You can find my backersID in one of the countless threads on this webpage.

2 Likes

Contribution ID: #21791

Ordered a second projector as indiegogo offered a secret perk for another one.

Nothing heard so far.

Indiegogo number - 20685

Status is awaiting shipping

I’ve checked on the list and it’s not there.

Look forward to receiving it.

Dear,
I still did not recieve the Picopix max. I ordered it 4 October 2019 and still did not get anything not even a shipping link. We ordered it for our university and to see if this was a good product for the teachers to have but with this wait its not really possible to buy like 100 picomix’s.

Our ID is: 14490 Please help to at least get this 1 we ordered

1 Like