General info about shipment and manufacturing

because we all have different questions. and I would like to ask them questions of my own, that’s what this forum is about.
you can tell if someone works.for.pholips or not by looking at their icon, if it has the Philip logo, then they work for Philip. hope that helps

This is great. My contribution id 19xx from India. Do i fall under all forgotten backers below 4000?

No, that only refers to the EU contributors that is also below 4000

That’s too bad.

Love those updates from Philips! I hope things will be smooth now. Hey @Philips_Support_N tell the guys to use more glue :rofl: :rofl: . You know what engineers say “What can’t be fixed with duct tape, can be fixed with more duct tape!” :rofl:

4 Likes

First and second factory today. As you can see, only few workers on only 1 assembly line. More Workers are coming everyday.
250 pcs are done on factory number 1
200 pcs are done on factory number 2

10 Likes

@Philips_Support_N Brilloant update and glad to see more workers coming in. Is there any eta in the first shipment for forgotten backers?

So a total of 500 packaged so far?

Any date set on when they will be shipped?

Could you also please clarify how these batches will be sent out.
Will the replacement units be sent out in batches of 500 by 500 too? And which batch will the forgotten backers be in? The first or the second?

not yet.
We should invite 10 backers to go to Shenzhen and assemble their own product :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Is this on top of the 700 pieces that needed to be packaged so 1150 total?

What are the next steps for these pieces? Ex QC, packaging, shipping?. We know you cant give timelines because factory isn’t at capacity but would be great to hear steps remaining before shipment.

Lastly hope everyone at the factories stay safe and stay home if they are feeling sick. Would like my projector but not at the expense of someone’s health :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

and will the previously produced 700 will be revised not to have the autofocus problem again?
I would be extremely annoyed if the replacement of my faulty unit comes with the same problem, or if the second that i’ve ordered (one of the “Eu forgotten ones”) has the same issue…

Im in !

When can i go :slight_smile:

Count me in :joy:

If you’re paying, I’m game.

Maybe you should crowdfund your ticket Sponnie :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t tell if Nono’s joking or not but the travel advisory from the Australian government is still very much, do NOT travel to China. https://www.smartraveller.gov.au/destinations/asia/china

Way to dash everyone’s dreams of standing for 8 hours hand-assembling consumer electronics in the middle of a plague

10 Likes

250 + 200 are done (5 Mar)
250 (4 Mar)
=700
There 700 existing packages, so 1400.

We would like to know when would you ship the batches?

2 Likes

it was a joke :slight_smile:

11 Likes