General info about shipment and manufacturing

sorry, your contribution ID is 10821. We just checked again, ordered the 20th of Sept.

We just checked, you received the tracking number on the 26th, 4 days ago. DHL is prioritizing medical supplies so they are waiting to ship your Max. We can’t do anything on this side, it’s in their queue

okay i understand, thanks for the clarification!

BR

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N
I am from HK,
Where I can find my Bracker ID? I login Bracker and cannot find related ID.
I just have Contribution ID
I lost about where is the shipping now. Can you please kindly help?

Thanks

you are 15863

NEWS:

• we are still waiting for DHL to pickup the 1,170 pieces. The flight has been booked since last week. We are in the queue as medical supplier come first
  • We will also give you the number of manufactured Max for this week manufacturing. We should pass the QC on Wednesday. As soon as the QC is passed, we will display the Backerkit numbers included in this shipment.
3 Likes

Here above my backerfile information

no you need to check on Indiegogo

Have you guys forgotten Hong Kong Backers??? There are more than 700. Don’t ship from Hong Kong while Hong Kong backers got nothing, not even an update!!!

OK great to know I lose 3000 places :slight_smile:

At which place are we today ?

I know. im simply stating that the email was misleading to say the least. DHL has NOT received from your forwarder. it is NOT at DHL now. its on your forwarder’s queue according to DHL.

thats why im confused, DHL tells me one thing, and you tell me another. i DID receive my tracking number. but the actual item is not SHIPPED from your forwarder is what DHL told me. so they cant do anything.

@Philips_Support_N: If possible… map these numbers to Indiegogo contribution IDs. It will be so much simpler to for a lot of people here.
Let me know if you need help in the mapping… I can try to give it a shot.

1 Like

Calm down… Things are slower with the lockdowns. I did calculations over the weekend and realized that the outputs is below 600 per week, when the general consensus seemed to be ~1500 per week.

At least yours has been manufactured and labeled. Picopix has already missed the 2 house parties I had originally bought it for. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hi PhilipsNono

I’m Backer 4349 on Indiegogo. I have the BackerKit Number 11586581. Can you pls tell me any news about the shipment?

Thanks and greetings from Bern, Switzerland

1 Like

If you like having input into the features and don’t mind waiting indefinitely then crowd backing brings the benefits of a lower price and earliest adoption possible.

Unfortunately, essential input has been dropped e.g. 4CC for all kinds of input (I know … due to hw limitations, but I in my opinion ether they knew before and have been afraid of the additional costs or it was bad requirement engineering)

But apart from this you are right :wink:

1 Like

@ruetolo You can login to the BackerKit account to check if yours has been shiped or not.

If not this is where we are:

1 Like

It is hard to judge only by backer number.

This is where we are:

thank you @imdevu , my concern is not whether my item has been made, it is that the miscommunication is devastating. One day they tell you they shipped it, and weeks later, theres no updates, only to tell u, they havent actually shipped it. I am the one who created this post, so that people can have a chance of getting a more accurate delivery date of their items, but instead i was lied to. the item was NOT shipped, it was moved to their forwarder with no estimates on the ACTUAL shipping date. I think my frustration is entitled.

I have contacted the Philips HQ and also the AUS Branch in regards to this, i know it may not help, but at least this NEEDS to be heard.

Thank you! I just wanted to realign my expectations. I am #146xx and Picopix has already missed the 2 house parties I had originally bought it for. :slightly_frowning_face:

I will try to do once more in 2/3 weeks when things are more streamlined in the factories. (I know that shipments and delivers are going to be a mess now)

2 Likes

I am right there with you man, and I did notice that you’d created this 1000+ post long thread, one of the few threads that i follow on this forum.
Your frustration is entitled, however I’d imagine you’d be used to this kind of communication from the team. This is not the first instance,and maybe things get lost in translation or something else is the root cause of the issue. At least we are getting some information daily, which is more than what we were getting earlier so I will take it.

What I meant be calm down is stop following up with DHL, i am sure DHL also has lesser staff. Give it some time and you will get your deliverly message soon or maybe it will arrive without one (magic?). Take another deep breath, and now you are calm already! :smiley:

3 Likes