General info about shipment and manufacturing

Yeah it’s obviously good to know how many are produced! I fully encourage updates on any progress. However, stating that something will succeed while in the past weeks batches have failed the QC is just not intelligent communication.

2 Likes

I’ll chuck it to language barrier and wait for the numbers tomorrow (if not today).

My Contribution ID is 7889. What’s the status on my order ?

Also what’s my backerkit ID?

Language barrier shouldn’t be an excuse for not replying

i agree… it shouldnt be!

1 Like

NEWS
The 1,200 pieces successfully passed the QC today.
We will share the Backerkit number within today.

8 Likes

Good news, but what happened to the last shipment

Could you please give us an update

Still waiting for the flight. We booked it last week but still no news.

Hmm which countries are the lucky ones this round? I hope there are some good news for Asia soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes
  1. List item

Push them for some info, after all you are not just sending a letter

You are a major company with incredible cloud you should be able to wrangle out some more concrete information out from the forwarder

And btw that was a really poor excuse

This is great news… Will these be sent to HK immediately or there is a delay on that due to COVID-19 as well?

This is not their fault if we have the Coronavirus and they cannot do anything right now because European countries are ordering massive stock of masks. France is currently importing 10 millions of masks from China by plane ans it is not the only country to do so. China is the major manufacturer for health masks, and chemical products for Covid testing…
Screeneo will not have an answer from their forwarder for the moment and it is normal. Medical supplies first.
Ok we have been waiting for a long time, ok it is always delayed but right at the moment it is not their fault at all.
The PPM will take the plane at some point, be patient.

5 Likes

Updates:

• remove 400 from QC fail and 100 from production
  • add 1200 to QC Pass
  • Move 1170 to with courier
  • Move 1480 on the arrow after courier (partly delivered)

Well said!

@mmeidl he answer they will get (and have got earlier) is Medical supplies are taking priority and number of flights have reduced significantly.
That is the reality of the current situation.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

At least @Philips_Support_P tries to solve the problems the few fortunately have

2 Likes