General info about shipment and manufacturing

Still the same status for the shipment that’s currently in Germany on the UPS tracking service, it says “Shipment Ready for UPS”. It’s been like this from the 26th March.

I’ll guess there’s an administration problem again with the missing documentation (or something comparable) like last time.
Delay by the Corona virus would be at tops 3 working days as i compare it with the other courier services i’m currently receiving packages from (DHL/FEDEX)

You are in the list…

1 Like

Carl Johan.
Please help me - where do you find the backerkit number?!
Thanks
Martin

@Philips_Support_N can you please help us understand how many units in total are being manufactured vs Indiegogo contributor numbers (e.g. there are total of 20,000 IG numbers, for a total of 18K units). I am in the 13K on IG, and wondering how that stacks up in no. of units needed to be manufactured to reach there?

Dear All,

Here is the link for the spreadsheet with the 1,170 current shipping and the new 1,200 new one (flight is being booked).

2 Likes

around 1500 a week, we shipped already around 8090 (counting distributors + the current 1170+1200).

2 Likes

Go to backerkit page. Right click and select Page source…the control f and enter Backer_id and lo n behold u have ur 15 or 16 8 digit number hidden away like a state secret

this list? i searched did not find me

oh i searched the wrong backerid number thanks for that

mascan0123

Thanks so much!

OMG I’m on the list - can’t believe it!! :smiley:

Hello philips
Im backer indigogo #6250 from france , and backerkit #11613033 , and i can’t find myself in any list … is it normal ? Thank you

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1

Although i shared with you a proof that before you are not following contribution number and follow country by country see arrached photo

I think you are not following any systematic way
Just you made this forum to over sight the contributor comments

I also explain my situation but your non care attitude and ignorance

Again i need specific time for delivery to check wether is it suitable for me or to cancel and ask refund i am going to travel from country to another

3 Likes

Dear all ,

I need to complain against the people who is controlling this forum as i see they are not giving us attention if any one know how can i complain please send me Email or contact Number

Thanks in advance

Hello, we already told you: you are backer 14,091 from Oct the 3d. We shipped 8090 devices

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N please stop telling lies

Check attached photos in above post and all people can see you deliver 12××× and 10××× so it is not in sequance it is only up to you

2 Likes

Please can you give me finally some good news! Is my Projector going to ship soon? Can’t find my ID number! Been waiting since september last year

1 Like

I am requesting all the people who did not receive their product and still sufferings from un clear system of delivery to check the above post and judge how philips nono says they are still at 80×× and i share photos of some contributors with No up to 12xxx

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N I am backer 7102 id 15585507 and I could not find myself on list

It depends, sometimes we ship by country and sometimes by backer number. It depends the cost to send the goods. We are trying as much as possible to follow the list. In EU for eg, we cannot send belo 500 product everytime cause it’s too expensive. This is the reality.

1 Like

you are 14,485 on Indiegogo