General info about shipment and manufacturing

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

how can we know those are really 14X? if you see the number of backers here making mistakes on their number… we can’t control it if it’s true or not.

2 Likes

I just asked him, waiting for a reply. Btw that was referring to to the Irish backer dedohamdy mentioned

NEWS
We just got a news from DHL. Those are the countries where DHL suspended their shipment due to Covid 19. This is about 187 backers in the current 2270 list. We are looking for a solution for them.

Yes but without backer number I cannot control its true backer number

2 Likes

I just updated and re-bannered the Latest News Updates Summarized thread BTW

4 Likes

That’s why I asked him

Thanks!

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N
What about Saudi Arabia?
Have they found a flight yet?

It’s top secret…go to backerkit.right click n select Page source …then do a cntr f…enter Backer_id n voila your 8 digit id will appear

1 Like

Fml… I’m from Malta (tiny island in the Mediterranean) and my projector was supposed to be included in this shipment as my backerkit ID is listed… Hope @Philips_Support_N you are able to find a different shipping company :’(

@IvoGrijt maybe @Philips_Support_N can ship it with DHL to your hub in Europe and then DHL can pass it on to the shipping company that will send it to Malta?

1 Like

While the page source searching method works to perfection, not everyone can see page sources. Mobile devices often have browsers that don’t show the page source. I created a topic How to find your Backerkit ID which shows another way that works on all browsers in my opinion.

2 Likes

In which batch do you plan on shipping to Brazil? My Backer ID is 15585000 and still not on any list.

Please check this topic Latest News Updates Summarized (bookmark it and keep following it as it’s updated very frequently)

There’s a list with countries where DHL suspended their shipment due to Covid-19, unfortunately Brazil is on it.
Philips is looking for a solution for these countries.

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

Can you please check one for me?
Backer ID: 15590609
Indiegogo ID: 7304

Thanks!

Wondering when you will be shipping to the US and Canada again? @Philips_Support_N
Thanks!

I am the backer in HK. Suppose the delivery charge is the minimum because the warehouse also locate in HK. right?

@Philips_Support_N
Is Backer ID 15585555 in the list? I can‘t oben the list to check it by my self.

Dear PhilipsNono
I can’t find my backer_id 15593608 on the list.
I this really possible though I contributed on the 3306th place?!
Thank you for your answer…

No shit Sherlock. We’ve been waiting for more than 6 months so nothing new. Thanks for letting us know!