General info about shipment and manufacturing

hi there - trying to keep up but struggling with all the messages. i’m a uk backer with backerkit id 15588147.

Can’t see me on any lists. Any idea when i can expect my PPM? do i get an email when shipped.

I guess this update is about PPM’s in germany.

Flights I was talking about are from HK.

@IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N
Just checked the list and myBackerId is on there :slight_smile: !
When will i recieve the tracking number + when will my backerkit will be updated ?
its still on “Your address has been locked” and not “Your order has shipped”

thank you :slight_smile: waiting since september :sweat_smile:

As soon as the batch yours is in has actually shipped.

can you please validate and ensure me that i am in ?
(its been so long since i got any update on anything about it :frowning: )
BackerId: 15589828 from israel
@IvoG

We created the summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

1 Like

Hi Phillips.
I Have waited patiently in silence since October.
IG backer 8655
Backerkit# 11610966

Any chance you Can give an estimate of when I should expect something based on those numbers?
Hugs and kisses.
Lau

This number seems to be a Backerkit order number, not a backerkit ID.

Please check this link to find out https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/how-to-find-your-backerkit-id/5181?u=ivog

If you’re confused about all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

Hi! I am backer since September, IG 10287 and backerkit nr 15588498. Can you give me some kind of an estimate when my picopix should arrive? I totally understand that in the current situation its difficult to predict anything but if you could tell me anything at all then that would be great :slight_smile: like am i in the next batch or the one after that? Thanks and keep up the good work! :wink:

Thank you for the reply. I can’t do it, since I don’t have a computer - but only iphone and ipad. Browsers don’t seem to give me the option.
Thanks anyways.

@Philips_Support_N
BackerID# 16205707
I’m from Hong Kong. Could you please check if mine will be shipped soon? I see my address has been locked 2 weeks ago in backerkit, but I receive no shipping info so far. I will move to a new address next month, hopefully I will receive my machine this month, otherwise, I will need my address unlocked. Thanks.

Just write to backerkit …they will change address

@Philips_Support_N my backer_id is 15590327 which is included in the list. Just trying to understand if both shipments (old one that still waits for flight and newly produced) are going to be in one flight or two. If two Flights are involved in which batch is my backer_id? The previous one or the new one?

There is a way around it go here and it will explain to you how it’s done I’m using this method and it works a treat

2 Likes

Just checked now and found my Backerkit ID starting with 155***** and could map it back with the 1st list shared… so that would mean I am in the next coming batch.
Thanks again @Ajith_Ambalakat for the hints and clarifications :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think another option is if u go to backerkit page and look for print option it may display ur complete backerkit no.

Any updates for Singapore please?

There’s so many of us in Singapore waiting

My backer id is 16672689
My contribution ID is 20880

Hey @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N - I JUST called DHL in Malta and they said they are still operating! They said that if you use DHL Express it will still ship to Malta! Please send me my projector - I am included in the latest shipment! Backer ID 15590088! I called the number listed on this page: https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

I’d be willing to pay any differences in shipping for it to be sent via DHL Express.

1 Like

That’s why if you look at the link I gave you https://community.philipsprojection.com/t/how-to-find-your-backerkit-id/5181?u=ivog you’ll find a description of how to find it on a mobile device. The screenshots I made were created while browsing on an iPad. Please check the link again and try the steps outlined in that post.

Backerkit ID: 15591214 (checked using @IvoGrijt 's guide)
Contributor: #6521 (in EU)

Found my Backerkit ID on the list posted by @Philips_Support_N 10 days ago (General info about shipment and manufacturing), but not in the updated Exel sheet. No updates on my Backerkit page as well. Any chance it’s in the current batch?

1 Like