General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi, I have been just waiting without asking the shipment schedule of mine.
My number is 6880 in Korea.

Just let me know the estimated shipping schedule. April or May?
Thanks.

China will tight border virus checks for HongKong truck driver, hope you had sent list 1&2 product to HK

Many thanks for this very useful post.

As a general information for everyone, here is my status (contribution #52XX, France):

• 24 March 2020: the instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL eletrconically

• 2 April 2020, Köln, Germany: the shipment has been processed in the parcel center

cheers everyone

1 Like

I’m assuming the 1170 batch will get put on a flight before the 1200 batch.

Now you’ve booked for both I’ll be very annoyed if the second batch leaves first

I believe they will be on the same flight, since the last ones are still waiting, but it could be region dependent, considering restrictions in some countries…

We created the summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Also please refrain from using that kind of language on the forum.

Hello,
I have the Indiegogo ID : 20847
Can I have some help to find information ?
Am I on any list ?

Pretty sure you will still have to wait a little while unfortunately. My IndieGogo ID is in the 7000’s and is only just now in the most recently posted list.

1 Like

Fyi: i was one of the forgotten EU ones. Just received dhl update that i will receive mine tomorrow. Im from NL btw

1 Like

Can you please let me know, why my order to Berlin, Germany with the back_id 15593608 and indiegogo place 3306 is not included in the latest big shipment?

Hi @Philips_Support_N,
Can you please let me know, why my order to Dublin, Ireland with the back_id 11607255 and contribution ID 184 is not included in the latest big shipment?

1 Like

Hello,

You are well include on the next batch that will be delivered

Cheers,

1 Like

And me?!

Thanks, when is the next batch due to be shipped?

I am needed your name in order to find you

We are checking closely the situation country by country about Covid-19, we will be able to give you an ETA on Monday

3 Likes

Yes you are

Hi @Philips_Support_T could you kindly get back to me re what I said above?

I called DHL in Malta a couple of hours ago and they said they are still operating! They said that if you use DHL Express it will still ship to Malta. I am supposed to be included in the latest shipment - Backer ID 15590088 (It was listed in the excel file yesterday)! I called the number listed on this page: https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

I’d be willing to pay any differences in shipping costs for using DHL express.

Please let me know what you think.

Hello,

I will have a feedback next week from the forwarder.

It can happened that DHL is still working in Malta, however, customs can blocked your product for the delivery as it’s not “urgent”. They prioritized medical staff in order to fight Covid-19.

We will keep you informed

1 Like

Hello, apologies, I am late to this group.
I have located my backer ID which is 15590757
And it appears this is in a list published here 10 days ago for a UK destination.
Should I have received some notification about this by now, or has Covid19 halted UK delivery?
Thanks, Dave.