General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thanks, when is the next batch due to be shipped?

I am needed your name in order to find you

We are checking closely the situation country by country about Covid-19, we will be able to give you an ETA on Monday

3 Likes

Yes you are

Hi @Philips_Support_T could you kindly get back to me re what I said above?

I called DHL in Malta a couple of hours ago and they said they are still operating! They said that if you use DHL Express it will still ship to Malta. I am supposed to be included in the latest shipment - Backer ID 15590088 (It was listed in the excel file yesterday)! I called the number listed on this page: https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

I’d be willing to pay any differences in shipping costs for using DHL express.

Please let me know what you think.

Hello,

I will have a feedback next week from the forwarder.

It can happened that DHL is still working in Malta, however, customs can blocked your product for the delivery as it’s not “urgent”. They prioritized medical staff in order to fight Covid-19.

We will keep you informed

1 Like

Hello, apologies, I am late to this group.
I have located my backer ID which is 15590757
And it appears this is in a list published here 10 days ago for a UK destination.
Should I have received some notification about this by now, or has Covid19 halted UK delivery?
Thanks, Dave.

Hello philips,
My indigogo contribution id is 9637
If I checked correctly, I’m on the list of the 1200 new ones
? can you confirm that
?Also why the status is about address and not change to shipped

I heard that your shipping to israel, but i cant find my backer_id on the list.
My back is is :15583773.
Could you provide me some information about this ?

15589433 - When will my projector be shipped?

Regards
Jamie

15585343 - when can I have my product?

Regards,
Tom

Only estimate delivery for her only ?

Could you please support me and provide estimated delivery date for me

@Philips_Support_N hello you can sent to cyprus too. We are an island and you have only 21 orders!! Dhl works normal here and nothing is blocked from the airport

Same like they received contribution from thousands and take millions of eurous … They should be respectful reply on them

@Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N hi ! I am id Backer number 15593008 from switzerland. Can you tel me when you will send the product ? Thx

Hi can I check if you have any plans to ship to Singapore anytime soon? No restrictions on delivery as I understand

Hello,
First time I’m posting something here. I guess mine is not manufactured yet (15583950 I don’t see my number in any of the published lists unless i skipped some posts) hence I’d like to know if it is possible to change the delivery address.
Any news on this proposal? I guess many people chose to have it shipped at work, but now due to general lockdown it would be more convenient to deliver it at home.
cheers

Updates by Philips Projection Mar 2, 2020 • 8:20PM
1 month ago

“ramping up from 100 to 700 units per day as soon as possible. At this point, ALL Indiegogo backer units are expected to be shipped within 6 weeks.”

Tell us the truth
Open More Factors / production or are waiting time will go from 6 month to 9 month

Deal with the problem

2 Likes

Philips stop misleading people

How can you say your increasing the capacity. when there as been no production from the 1st factor for a week? And no straight answer to this.

You simple have not even produced 110 a day after the Factor re opened.

Tell us the truth

It is going to take 20 more weeks for all to get projector at this rate

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_1, @Philips_Support_N
Hi! I am backer since September, IG 10287 and backerkit nr 15588498. Can you give me some kind of an estimate when my picopix should arrive? I totally understand that in the current situation its difficult to predict anything but if you could tell me anything at all then that would be great :slight_smile: like, am i in the next batch or the one after that? Thanks and keep up the good work! :wink: