General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi Philips, BackerID 15590284, Indiegogo Contribution # 7760, I actually found my Number in the excel spreadsheet. Wohooo! Shouldn‘t I have received a tracking Numbers by now? Thanks! Can‘t wait to receive the PicoPix Max…

KR

1 Like

Hey guys, the units in the excel sheet aren’t quite as far along in the process - no tracking numbers for these ones yet.

2 Likes

Ok so I’m in that list. Backerkit no 15592209. That list was published twelve days ago. Is that batch being shipped?

Hi.
Possible to tell us when the next batch for u.s is planned ?

1 Like

9 days since you said next batch in few days, so?

2 Likes

Can you people please read the summary thread (or the banner) before posting? All of these questions have been answered multiple times already.

3 Likes

Hello comrades and the Screeneo/ Philips team.
Any news on sending to Russia?
My Basker Idy 15583819
I see that the pool of numbers is already discussed much higher than mine :slight_smile:
I don’t have any shipping information yet.
Thank you for the information and take care of your health friends.
This is the most important thing now.
:mask: :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Your confusion is normal, and shared by many. The lists they give are backerKIT ids from backerkit, not the backer ids from IGG, so they aren’t chronological. Higher number, lower number, means nothing for shipping. For shipping order it’s only 1) country and 2) backer id from IGG.

2 Likes

Hello @Philips_Support_N @IvoGrijt
Can you please provide a status for Colombia Backers.
backer_id=15973144

Thanks

Desafortunadamente no trabajo por Philips Javier y solo se lo que ellos ponen en el foro. Como moderador intento agregar todas las noticias que compartan sobre el proceso pero hasta hoy no hay información sobre envíos hacia Suramérica.

Quédate pendiente que ya va llegando tu projector.

Saludos a mi gente en Suramérica!

Would’nt it make sense to start sending units to countries where DHL still operates and in the meantime iron out issues where some courier services are suspended in particular areas. Singapore has 840 backers and DHL is very much active. I am still receiving parcels through DHL. Otherwise you will have a lot of backlog to clear eventually.

4 Likes

I think actually Philips would have problems to book flights in to regions as the PPM isn’t a medical device or even a product of basic needs. Therefore we’ll have to be patient…

2 Likes

Hey @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N that’s why I said try inquire with DHL Express - they are still doing normal parcel deliveries to Malta… Backer ID 15590088

Hi There,

Someone with relevant info please clarify, Before CNY, I remember it was told all 15K backers will be sent before some date which was changed later due to COVID-19. By that time I remember the IGG contribution IDs have passed 19K. That means its safe to assume 4K+ people have withdrawn their contributions. With the current progress, I have seen somewhere 10K units have been passed QA including 2270 pending shipping. With all these numbers, is it correct to assume there only 5K units to be completed to complete all the contributions until CNY? Can we expect the 5K to be completed in another 3-4 weeks? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

@rharishan: This is where we are:

1 Like

Your guess will be as good as mine!

@fomil @Liersi @mir

Go through the below thread:

1 Like

NEWS:
The 1170 and 1200 pieces are still waiting for the flight confirmation. We will keep you posted as soon as we have some news

2 Likes

https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/tracking/tracking-parcel.html?submit=1&tracking-id=CB524135023DE

@Philips_Support_N: I still haven’t got any answer to me question. Could you maybe have a quick look? Thanks!