General info about shipment and manufacturing

I think actually Philips would have problems to book flights in to regions as the PPM isn’t a medical device or even a product of basic needs. Therefore we’ll have to be patient…

2 Likes

Hey @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N that’s why I said try inquire with DHL Express - they are still doing normal parcel deliveries to Malta… Backer ID 15590088

Hi There,

Someone with relevant info please clarify, Before CNY, I remember it was told all 15K backers will be sent before some date which was changed later due to COVID-19. By that time I remember the IGG contribution IDs have passed 19K. That means its safe to assume 4K+ people have withdrawn their contributions. With the current progress, I have seen somewhere 10K units have been passed QA including 2270 pending shipping. With all these numbers, is it correct to assume there only 5K units to be completed to complete all the contributions until CNY? Can we expect the 5K to be completed in another 3-4 weeks? @IvoGrijt @Philips_Support_N

@rharishan: This is where we are:

1 Like

Your guess will be as good as mine!

@fomil @Liersi @mir

Go through the below thread:

1 Like

NEWS:
The 1170 and 1200 pieces are still waiting for the flight confirmation. We will keep you posted as soon as we have some news

2 Likes

https://www.dhl.com/global-en/home/tracking/tracking-parcel.html?submit=1&tracking-id=CB524135023DE

@Philips_Support_N: I still haven’t got any answer to me question. Could you maybe have a quick look? Thanks!

Which one ?

i think he was reffering to this one

Hi @Philips_Support_1 @Philips_Support_N why is the second delivery 1,100 pieces and not 1,200 pieces like originally stated? Did you inquire with DHL EXPRESS (which are still operating in Malta with normal packages as opposed to the normal DHL service) re delivery to Malta for my projector which was included in the 1,200? Backer ID 15590088

we are going to check this

Any update about this backer ID 16710250
Please

did you check the list ?

Yes I couldn’t find it

Thank you

you are 20,896. SO you are not in the list

1 Like

Thanks for the update. Any news from manufacturing side… factory 1 or F2/line 2?

1 Like

The one I replied to. About the two contribution of which the far later is on the list while the first seems to be lost.

Dear All,

Here is the link (updated: we removed the country where DHL is stopped and added new ones) for the spreadsheet with the 1,170 current shipping and the new 1,200 new one (flight is booked).

1 Like