General info about shipment and manufacturing

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 where did you check? I just called DHL Express in Malta two minutes ago and they advised again that they are STILL accepting/receiving parcels/shipments from China/Europe - so you should be able to send my projector to Europe to then be forwarded to Malta with DHL EXPRESS - https://www.dhl.com.mt/en/contact_center/contact_express.html

Again, @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 I would be willing to contribute to any extra costs incurred for using DHL EXPRESS

@Philips_Support_N Is there any update on new units manufactured?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 can you at least acknowledge that you will check with DHL express to ship to Malta when they are telling me they are still receiving parcels and not just medical equipment? Backer ID 15590088 - I think it’s not fair that I’m not being included in this shipment when DHL Express is still operating to Malta…

Hello, you should call DHL HK not DHL Malta…

No because they are on holidays since Friday to tomorrow morning.

Oh Ok… that itself is news. Thanks.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Okay I will call DHL HK - but if they confirm that they still deliver to Malta I will be very upset and frustrated with you… DHL Express in Malta said they are still receiving shipments from Hong Kong so it should go without saying that they can deliver to Malta…

why with us? We are working with a forwarder that is working with DHL. They checked with DHL. DHL said they stopped.

So my number was on the last list and not the new one, has DHL stopped shipping to korea?
Backer iD 15590514

Thanks for sharing the info.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 I just spoke to DHL HK and they said courier services are NOT suspended to Malta???

we are going to check with our forwarder.

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Thanks :slight_smile: - I think you need to triple check with your forwarder as both DHL Express Malta and DHL Express HK have told me that they are still shipping to Malta… Please include my projector in the upcoming flight - ID 15590088

We are not using DHL Express in any case. But we will check again with our forwarder.

@Philips_Support_N Sure - but as advised I would be willing to pay any extra costs for you to use DHL Express for my projector since it is ready rather than having to wait 6+ months for this crisis to blow over…

Unfortunately, we cannot invoice you. Our system only takes payment from Indiegogo and VAT

@Philips_Support_N please let me know once you have feedback from your forwarder. If they tell you that they cannot ship to Malta let’s speak again and discuss possible ways of you using DHL Express to ship my finished projector to me - maybe they can charge me in Malta and I pay DHL for the extra cost instead of you invoicing me.

I’m sorry Pete but we won’t do one to one solutions. There are 15000 personnes and we simply cannot do that. We are checking now again with the list of country that have been removed to see if there is any solutions.

@Philips_Support_N okay will wait for you to provide an update once you have received feedback from your forwarder

1 Like