General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi, Could you please check the status of mine

Contribution ID:10293
Backer id:15588493

Shipping to HK

@Philips_Support_N all I ask is to give us a month when I expect to deliver to the remaining backers in u.s.a

Hi team - I am backer 10,073 with backer kit id 15588664. Can you tell me when I’ll be delivered please? (UK Address is locked but still no information yet)

Thanks

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N I hope the team is staying healthy.

• Any update on production numbers this week?
  • Will we see values raise from the 1k - 1.2k we are currently seeing, or is that the average to expect?
  • are there enough parts in the warehouse to complete current backers or will you need to wait for more shipments?

Any insight on production would be great as of that can ramp up without QC issues we can get units out quicker.

Thanks

@Paul_Lockett
There is no update since last one as the team has been out from Friday and should be back today.

1 Like

For those people who are looking for a summary:

3018 - Shipped by Jan 2020 (before Shutdown)
1480 - Shipped second week of Mar 2020
1570 - Shipped out End March (1170 backers + 400 pre-orders) Awaiting pickup by logistic partner
1200 - Shipped out April Week 1 Awaiting pickup by logistic partner
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3550 (4250 - 700 ready before shutdown) pieces were manufactured post reopening. This means effectively current output is now around 710 pieces per week.

• Shipping is delayed due reduced number of fights and lock-downs imposed by several countries due to COVID-19.
  • Manufacturing offices were closed from Friday, April 2 to Monday, April 6 and should resume today.
  • The original factory’s production line is now closed. The new factory already had 2 production lines running. The production output is expected to be 3x the rate of the old factory.
  • The 1st-try QC pass rate of the of the new factory is basically 100%
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Disclaimer: These calculations are based on updates shared by @Philips_Support_N

Previous Summary

General info about shipment and manufacturing

5 Likes

Come on!! Cyprus is in the list o dhl and we are only 21 bakers.

@Philips_Support_N yes, please explain!!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N: Did you already have a chance to check this?
As a reminder: It’s about the following question:

@Philips_Support_N: I contributed twice, have two Indigogo contribution ids and two Backerkit ids (15593978 and 15583259). One of the backerkit ids is on the list, the other one not. Interestingly the one on the list relates to the later (2 months) contribution with the much higher contribution id than the one not on the list.
Can I expect to get both devices at one or was there any mistake in the handling?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1
My Backerkit ID is 15589883 and the following is the result of the IDs found in the excel sheet:

Why am I left only :confounded: :confounded:

1 Like

Because Bargain is in the list where our forwarder told us DHL doesn’t operate for the moment.

News:

• we are pushing our forwarder to give us the tracking numbers for the new orders.
    Sorry again for this delay. Will give you the info as soon as we have it
2 Likes

But similar to @PeteD, I too called up DHL (Bahrain) and they mentioned they are operating normally and no such info has been received :thinking: Any ways, are you trying to check with other courier companies?

Funny thing is Saudi Arabia and UAE is not in the list you mentioned and Bahrain is (Considering both the countries are on complete lockdown!!

2 Likes

yes this is weird. we are checking with them why for all countries in this list

Does this mean they are on flight.

Yes, asked for a full list two times, zero reaction. Still only information to “random” single users who are asking.
If i would see my number on a list with status waiting for production -> no problem, i can wait
No information -> problem, i dont feel informed -> customer unfriendly

id:15587316

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Since saudi arabia is not included in DHL stop delivery service any hope to receive my projector next shipment my backer # 15585774
And any update of any new production and new shipment soon
I hope positive response

1 Like

News:

• the 2370 pieces are booked for the 11th flight
  • Tracking AWB will be provided before the end of this week
8 Likes

Are these the tracking codes for the 2370 pieces? Thanks.

I
heard that your shipping to israel, but i cant find my backer_id on the list.
My back is is :15583773.
Could you provide me some information about this ?