General info about shipment and manufacturing

Come on!! Cyprus is in the list o dhl and we are only 21 bakers.

@Philips_Support_N yes, please explain!!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N: Did you already have a chance to check this?
As a reminder: It’s about the following question:

@Philips_Support_N: I contributed twice, have two Indigogo contribution ids and two Backerkit ids (15593978 and 15583259). One of the backerkit ids is on the list, the other one not. Interestingly the one on the list relates to the later (2 months) contribution with the much higher contribution id than the one not on the list.
Can I expect to get both devices at one or was there any mistake in the handling?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1
My Backerkit ID is 15589883 and the following is the result of the IDs found in the excel sheet:

Why am I left only :confounded: :confounded:

1 Like

Because Bargain is in the list where our forwarder told us DHL doesn’t operate for the moment.

News:

• we are pushing our forwarder to give us the tracking numbers for the new orders.
    Sorry again for this delay. Will give you the info as soon as we have it
2 Likes

But similar to @PeteD, I too called up DHL (Bahrain) and they mentioned they are operating normally and no such info has been received :thinking: Any ways, are you trying to check with other courier companies?

Funny thing is Saudi Arabia and UAE is not in the list you mentioned and Bahrain is (Considering both the countries are on complete lockdown!!

2 Likes

yes this is weird. we are checking with them why for all countries in this list

Does this mean they are on flight.

Yes, asked for a full list two times, zero reaction. Still only information to “random” single users who are asking.
If i would see my number on a list with status waiting for production -> no problem, i can wait
No information -> problem, i dont feel informed -> customer unfriendly

id:15587316

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 Since saudi arabia is not included in DHL stop delivery service any hope to receive my projector next shipment my backer # 15585774
And any update of any new production and new shipment soon
I hope positive response

1 Like

News:

• the 2370 pieces are booked for the 11th flight
  • Tracking AWB will be provided before the end of this week
8 Likes

Are these the tracking codes for the 2370 pieces? Thanks.

I
heard that your shipping to israel, but i cant find my backer_id on the list.
My back is is :15583773.
Could you provide me some information about this ?

@Philips_Support_N Can we please please please get an update for Hong Kong backers, there shdnt be any obstacles for you to deliver within Hong Kong, since theres no flight/ forwarder needed. All your picopix max is stuck in Hong Kong once theyre assembled in China, so why arent we hearing from you guys AT ALL?

@Philips_Support_N it just doesnt make sense that you’d rather struggle with the difficulties of shipping ppm out of Hong Kong, instead of complete the easier task which will make 700 backers happy.

any word from production lines?

3 Likes

PhilipsNono

The Last question was on production Line, you did not answer.
Answer that question?

Also what is Philips doing to increase production?

So that means hopefully we’ll get them in 2 weeks?

Where can I find Second Backerkit ID list published by Philips?