General info about shipment and manufacturing

Just a small off-topic and something to think about. Unemployment rate is getting higher than ever, businesses are closing, US Fed reserve is printing money (the worst that could happen to an economy) to try to assess the situation, vendors are not getting paid because of cashflow, and we are here, waiting for the PPM. I know we all want it, we all backed the project, we knew the risks, we spent some money. But can we for a moment, think about the big picture and that it’s very close for the **** to hit the fan? All businesses are struggling at the moment, it’s a situation non was able to foresee. So let us all be a bit more understanding in this tough times! We will all get the projector, things are moving.

From a concerned citizen of the world, waiting for the next update from Philips!

8 Likes

@Philips_Support_N any update on production lines this week.

• How many produced?
  • How many active lines do we have right now?
  • What does the supply chain line look like, do you still have a steady stream of parts on hand or coming in to supply all backers?

Any update would be greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

I wonder why the team would still go for holiday considering the long lock down happened plus the backlog that they have to fulfill.

Hi Philips, let’s make it simple - could you please share when you are able to next ship to Singapore?

If not by this month, please allow for us to get a refund.

This has dragged on long enough and with jobs being impacted and money being scarce, this is increasingly seen as a frivolous expenditure especially if it is not forthcoming.

3 Likes

Thank you for putting my mind at ease.how has the trapezium issue been solved ?
I see these issues like green picture ,red picture and I get worried…I’m just hoping I get a good piece which I don’t have to return bcs returning is a pain.Is that too much to hope ?
Lastly since u answered each n every worry of mine cd u know when the u.s delivery is planned ?

1 Like

Unfortunately that’s the one thing I don’t have any more info than what I gather from the same posts by PhilipsNono.

The trapezium or Vertical Keystone Correction is available for all inputs and uses, works via the hardware. The 4 corner correction is however only available in the Android OS and apps within, which has been addressed by giving better explanation of the limitations (INFO: Limitations of features for HDMI and USB-C inputs)

Please don’t worry about the unit or its features, not all is as bad as some make it out to be, not all is as some expected it to be or were promised it would be, but in the end it is a nice, portable, self-contained unit.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T With current rate of production, can you please let us know when Contribution # 15XXX could expect to receive?

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1

hi, i checked your List for sendings a few days ago with my backer_id beeing “15590105” the list got updated now and my backer_id got removed from the list, but since im from germany i’m a bit concerned about a mistake or something else? can u please check and give me an answer. it’s confusing to me right now why i was included first but now beeing excluded.

best regards

Chris

Hello,

I can confirm to you that you are well on the list

Cheers

Hello,

You should received your PicoPix Max on May

Hi please respond to my refund requests

Thanks a lot. So i keep looking forward to recieve it in roughly 2 Weeks (if flight really starts at 11th)

Keep up your hard work. Happy Easter to everyone and try to enjoy it as much as possible.

2 Likes

Hello Singapore Team,

We make the deliveries according to the Indiegogo ID number,

5 people from Singapore will receive their PicoPix Max in the current batch,

Don’t worry, we don’t forget you, you have to wait a little bit more, your PicoPix Max will soon be produce

Cheers,

2 Likes

Hello,

I already replied to you by email

Cheers,

Hi I’m not asking for an automated reply. Thank you.

I am asking for a full refund as thousands of other backers already received.

5 out of 800? Are u guys serious… if I remembered well in Singapore there is around 800++ ordered.
@Cindy_Yeo
@KERN

We are following the list from the oldest to the newest backers and many have already received a PicoPix Max in Singapore.

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 - any update from your forwarder on whether they can ship to Malta since DHL is still operating in both Malta and Hong Kong? (I called both DHL Malta and DHL Hong Kong and they confirmed they are still operating).

Thanks (Backer kit ID 15590088 - was originally included in the excel list you published a few days ago but was removed as your forwarder said they cannot ship to Malta).

If your forwarder says they cannot ship to Malta (why they would say that is beyond me) - may I suggest using DHL Express for my projector and the other Maltese backers (there about 7 in total iirc) once the remaining 6 projectors destined for Malta are produced? You said you were looking into a solution for the 187 missed backers, and I have provided one for you.

Thanks for the Info,

I used indiegogo to send a message (don’t know which email was there). Anyways I got answer here so I’ll wait until end of April!

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_1 if DHL closing delivery to so many countries why you not use China Post to send products to these countries? It still works. For example - Aliexpress ships everything everywhere. I don’t think DHL is cheaper than regular post. I checked list of backers per country - all of countries blocked by DHL has less than 100 orders except India with 206 orders. You don’t need to book planes for it. Just use regular post or open refund opportunity for those who were excluded from list at the last moment.
DHL can block deliveries for 1, 2 or more months, just use alternatives.

2 Likes