General info about shipment and manufacturing

For sure it’s a lie! That’s why we are here answering to you everyday !!! Come on! Do you really think we don’t want to ship? We do everything to ship what ever we have in stock. We want more than you that all backers get there package. So if you want to help, find a forwarder able to ship from HK, with tax exemption for China suppliers and less than 35 USD. Good luck.

By the way we found a solution for Taiwan, HK and China. We are working on the remaining countries

7 Likes

Hello,

Is there any ETA for my PicoPix max?
Contribution ID: 13811

News:
We just received 1540 tracking numbers. We will upload them in the backerkit this afternoon.
The rest will come later

4 Likes

Buddy
Put less than the exclamation mark and do not throw a tantrum here in the messages please.
It’s your job to answer, you get paid for it.
I should not look for you forwarders and solve your problems, and you should be polite and correct.
Therefore calm down.
Exhale and take care of your nerves. Now everyone has a difficult time.
I just state the fact that the only reason that you indicated a week ago, “DHL” closed the supply, "does not correspond to reality.
You did not write.
“It is too expensive for us to send to people who paid for the device in advance and we are looking for cheaper options :slight_smile: You wrote“ DHL does not work in this list of countries. ”And this is not so. DHL works.
I already realized that there is no point in communicating here.
Good luck.
Find a cheaper option, send. No question, I will wait for the next 6-7 months. Your profit is more important. You are probably right in your own way;)
I wish everyone to protect their health and nerves.

2 Likes

Yeah sure

Concerning the 1540 tracking numbers and as usual, please be patient until you see them inside DHL tracking system.
Have a Great Easter day and take care!

6 Likes

I assume there is also a holiday today at your location. Thank you for working and given us information.

3 Likes

yeah, with the lowest shipping cost, way under your average, yet hong kong backer still gets nth. Not an update, nothing. and still, keep on reply to every single other person but Hong Kong backer.

2 Likes

We just said above that we found a solution for Hongkong

1 Like

thanks for finally replying. hope you sort things out asap. we are more than happy to pick up from your HK warehouse if theres any trouble with the domestic deliveries.

2 Likes

By the way Caner. You will receive your tracking number in 10mins. If you can be a bit less negative that could be great.

4 Likes

Yes we thought about it. But don’t worry. You paid for the delivery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, guess what? He’s human too.

He told us what it came down to for them, other people trying to dictate how they should or shouldn’t ship while thinking in completely different volumes and contracts not withstanding. That’s all he needed to say really, cause whatever the real or not so real reasons, the end result is the same.

We just uploaded 1540 tracking numbers on BackerKit

7 Likes

Thank you very much. That was a great Easter :hatching_chick: present :gift:

3 Likes

Seriously?? In January I have got forgotten despite being in touch for and chasing you guys for months, then came the corona break, I said that’s not their fault, lets be patient, I was meant to be in the first batch as the “forgotten few” and you said the exact same thing to me and it was 5 or 6 weeks ago and turns out I got forgotten again despite you telling me that I am in the batch after I asked with my backerkit ID, turns out it got forgotten again and I was ignored and refused refund because “deadline” which no one knew ab out passed; I contacted Philips direct, they direct us to you again and you guys told me that my projector will be sent in "few days over 2 weeks ago and now you are saying the exact same thing to me and many other like me, how would you feel if you were in my shoes? Positive and cheerful?

It says shipped and I got a tracking update, but I am not holding my breath, when the case is screeneo, if something can go wrong it probably will go wrong…

3 Likes

1540? I thought we will have 1200 + impacted countries from last shipment (end March)

We won’t answer this. We explained some times ago why the 1170and 1200 are late. You are in this batch since 2 or 3 weeks. Calm down, go outside, maybe take 30 mins for running… You will see, everything will be OK.

2 Likes

Check the messages above

He said the 1540 were what was ready and received now, the rest they will receive later on and therefore will be uploaded later on.

I updated the summary post just now by the way.