General info about shipment and manufacturing

We just said above that we found a solution for Hongkong

1 Like

thanks for finally replying. hope you sort things out asap. we are more than happy to pick up from your HK warehouse if theres any trouble with the domestic deliveries.

2 Likes

By the way Caner. You will receive your tracking number in 10mins. If you can be a bit less negative that could be great.

4 Likes

Yes we thought about it. But don’t worry. You paid for the delivery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, guess what? He’s human too.

He told us what it came down to for them, other people trying to dictate how they should or shouldn’t ship while thinking in completely different volumes and contracts not withstanding. That’s all he needed to say really, cause whatever the real or not so real reasons, the end result is the same.

We just uploaded 1540 tracking numbers on BackerKit

7 Likes

Thank you very much. That was a great Easter :hatching_chick: present :gift:

3 Likes

Seriously?? In January I have got forgotten despite being in touch for and chasing you guys for months, then came the corona break, I said that’s not their fault, lets be patient, I was meant to be in the first batch as the “forgotten few” and you said the exact same thing to me and it was 5 or 6 weeks ago and turns out I got forgotten again despite you telling me that I am in the batch after I asked with my backerkit ID, turns out it got forgotten again and I was ignored and refused refund because “deadline” which no one knew ab out passed; I contacted Philips direct, they direct us to you again and you guys told me that my projector will be sent in "few days over 2 weeks ago and now you are saying the exact same thing to me and many other like me, how would you feel if you were in my shoes? Positive and cheerful?

It says shipped and I got a tracking update, but I am not holding my breath, when the case is screeneo, if something can go wrong it probably will go wrong…

3 Likes

1540? I thought we will have 1200 + impacted countries from last shipment (end March)

We won’t answer this. We explained some times ago why the 1170and 1200 are late. You are in this batch since 2 or 3 weeks. Calm down, go outside, maybe take 30 mins for running… You will see, everything will be OK.

2 Likes

Check the messages above

He said the 1540 were what was ready and received now, the rest they will receive later on and therefore will be uploaded later on.

I updated the summary post just now by the way.

@Philips_Support_N: Do you have a solution or idea how backers who’s delivery address has or will change can have the change reflected in your systems, either on Backerkit (by reopening the locked addressing) or some other way?

1 Like

oh my bad… it should have been 2370 but we got 1540 only. 830 more expected from the forwarder. Got it.

I thought we were waiting on the 1200 only and the previous batch has tracking numbers. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The best way is:

• send an email to support@screeneo.com to ask for a change with the original email address used to buy the product
  • then we will change it in our system and backerkit
2 Likes

Great, I added this info to the banner as well! :+1:t4:

Thanks for your support and efforts, have a great Easter Holiday! :egg: :rabbit: :hatched_chick:

2 Likes

Thanks!

You too!

2 Likes

Email sent for the 1540 backers

3 Likes

I am a backer from Singapore.
My Indigogo contribution number is #11641 (24 September 2017)
My backer ID is 15587525.
I would appreciate an estimate time when I can receive the PPM.

Thanks