General info about shipment and manufacturing

Finally got it…

1 Like

Tracking number received! Thanks to the @Philips_Support_N team for their hard work. Peace and be safe everyone :v:t3:

2 Likes

Just got the email with the tracking number, with the message
“The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”

So the ppm is still in China? Since It was in the 1150 list, i guessed it was already in Europe :frowning:

1 Like

It’s flying out tomorrow, the 11th.

I take it still time for me to wait then as my ID is 16710250?

That is not your contribution ID, which would determine where you are in the order, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

Hi
I dont understand this issue of shipping cost…we paid what was planned at that time.any difference now should.be borne by philips…
So pls why is it so imp now…
A commitment is a commitment .

1 Like

Yes, but just like you can’t be expected to pay more for increased costs, you can’t expect them to have to bear the added costs if they can find a different solution, like a different shipper or just waiting a little bit more with these destinations.

For you it’s $20 more perhaps, for them it would run in the thousands.

This only matters for looking up if your package is included in a certain batch.

When you go to Indiegogo, what is your contribution ID for this campaign? Read the post at the link I provided carefully again.

@Philips_Support_N or @Philips_Support_1 If you can at least give ETA that would be appreciated.

Hooray!!! UK order now marked as shipped. Looking forward to receiving the Picopix!!! Thanks @Philips_Support_N have a good Easter!

1 Like

1 Like

How long does ist take for the email update?

Do we know the flight number for the actual flight on 11th?

Hi, I was a purchaser who ordered a device to the USA but the recipient has not received it yet. Can I check if the USA orders are still being fufilled so I shouldn’t worry about it being lost in the post or something?

I didn’t receive a shipping email or anything.

Contribution ID: 12048

Contribution Date: September 25, 2019

First, thanks for transparency and telling us what the real problem is!

If shipping to Montréal, Canada is a money problem, I don’t mind paying the extra I already paid to receive my PPM in the following weeks.

So you already charged me 29 euros for shipping, if you can charge me the rest and ship it, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Kevin
Backerkit # 15586429

1 Like

To be honest, such forwarder issues should have been sorted out when this project was launched or when you see enough backers to make this project possible. With the current COVID-19 situation, understand that shipment, forwarding services will be provided. But the question is, no backup plans were ever put in place in initial planning? On top of that, I don’t think it’s professional of you to respond to enquiries in such a manner. People paid substantial amount of money to back your product and they have waited for so long. Have you seen many big players out there taking so long to get their products out to their supporters? I doubt so.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N, @Philips_Support_1

Does this mean that 11th April flight will not have my projector? Saudi Arabia. Old 1170 batch.

Any news about shipping to Finland??
Backerkit nr 15588498

Thanks in advance…

My mistake. Sorry about that.

1 Like