General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello,
Production is restarting on Monday, we will keep you posted on the next shipment.

Hi, I would like to know if you are shipping to Canada anytime soon? I am runni g out of patience like all others.
Hi, I don’t know what is going on with this product. I see everyone got theirs but I don’t see any progress on mine.

Contribution ID

Contribution Date

September 24, 2019

2 Likes

I have a question regarding the Backerkit surveys:
Do you manually have to enable them, like for recent backers, or is it an automatic process?

@Philips_Support_N

I‘m not so sure about that… because the airplane was booked for friday…

Hi, I am from Germany and waiting like the others for my device.
Please let me now, where to find the shippment infos?
Contribution ID: 10567
Backerkit:7946

We created a summary thread so nobody has to hunt down information but instead can find it in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

Also please read this explanation of the different numbers by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

1 Like

Got info that mine was despatched yesterday, but through DHL tracking it states since 36h “ The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically”. Anyone knows what does it means ? No estimate delivery date is reported which is quite strange .

This is because the package has been entered into the DHL shipment systems, meaning it has started its journey towards you now.

I prefer to get the information from Philips, instead of searching in this forum for any news to my device.
Thank you for the Link. I have now also the secret number. if i log into backerkit the last status is adress logged. Shipping is still open

1 Like

All the info in the summary thread is directly from Philips, just quoted there so users don’t have to search like you said. More than is written there you won’t get from Philips as they won’t answer one-to-one status update questions, if they did everyone would want the same treatment and they would have to answer tens of thousands of backers.

The next time you’ll hear directly from them is when your unit ships and a tracking label is issued, you’ll receive an email with your tracking number.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N when is the next shipment coming to Canada?

1 Like

I’m also waiting for my pico in the u.s

Hi @Philips_Support_T i am requesting a refund.
If refund is not possible, please inform me STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE for returning the projector and getting a refund.

I plan to return the projector IMMEDIATELY upon receipt and request refund.

2 Likes

Downside is, you will be paying for sending it back

1 Like

But if they say nothing wrong with it they wont refund

There are two different options: A refund due to being unsatisfied after the purchase, and a warranty return for a manufacturing defect. If you pick the first one you pay freight. To use the second option there must actually be something wrong with the device.

The second option wouldn’t refund you either, you’ll get a new unit sent up instead.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_2 @Philips_Support_P @Philips_Support_T

Just a quick question how long does shipment journey process take? is it normally a few weeks?

How come we, backers in HK, don’t receive any news from you?