General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hello my order is: Contribution ID
15088 When can I ship in China?

Ok, so I will ask again. What is the current status for shipments to Mexico?

These estimates are based on actual numbers till date. Assuming that things will be more streamlined now.

• They were setting up the new factory post reopening
  • They had low attendance during the first two weeks
  • They had QC issues in Factory 1. Which is now closed.
  • They trained new folk for running 2 production lines.
  • They were out for a full week with 0 production.

We can expect upto 3x increase in the weekly output, but i’d believe it only when i see it.

3 Likes

@Philips_Support_T

Contribution ID: 13966

Thanks.

I just found out most people have a bakerkit ID. I never received that info. How to I get a bakerkit ID related to my indiegogo contribution ID
Indiegogo is 10197

Regards

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

Why do you say these things? Please wait one more year

Dear @Philips_Support_N

What do I need to do so that you answer my question (copied again below) which I asked like four or five times already and which in my humble opinion is neither rude nor senseless? My point is that if perks with a high contribution id are shipped earlier than such with a low id, might that be a result of a mistake? Or are multiple perks of the same contributor in general shipped together under only one backerkit id?

Thanks for finally answering my question!

@Philips_Support_N: I contributed twice, have two Indigogo contribution ids and two Backerkit ids (15593978 and 15583259). One of the backerkit ids is on the list, the other one not. Interestingly the one on the list relates to the later (2 months) contribution with the much higher contribution id than the one not on the list.
Can I expect to get both devices at once or was there any mistake in the handling?

2 Likes

What is happening with the countries that were told they couldn’t ship with DHL? There are 8 of us I believe in Brunei, so not a huge amount, and I just had some electronics delivered by DHL this morning after ordering them just over a week ago. I know I’m backer 11xxx so it may not be ready, but still assume there should be an update around about now going by the amount of orders fulfilled.

Everybody, just chill !

This is crowdfunding, you did not order a product on a store with express delivery, you pre-bought a concept and therefore agreed to be part of the production process.

Please stop being selfish, asking @Philips_Support_N about your own situation, i mean, just reading this subject he must have at least hundreds if not thousands of individual requests, how would YOU handle that ? Yet he’s still sharing informations when he has some.

Quick reminder : depending where, the world was/is sick, people were/are dying, and you’re just worried about getting your PPM. Factories were locked down, employees were trying to save their lives, protecting their families. I guess Philips is doing its best to handle this crisis, communication may be terrible, but they’re still sending the projectors. Obviously, they can’t catch with the initial ETA, that’s just pure logic and reason.

No, you can’t apply for refund anymore, and guess what ? BACKERS asked Philips to close the campaign.

This is how crowdfunding goes sometimes and even worse due to Coronavirus, deal with it.

PS : I don’t have mine either, just in case.

11 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T
Hello there! I am in Taiwan!
Contribution Date October13, 2019.
Indiegogo contribution ID # 16430.
Backerkit ID # 15584091.
When can I receive my PPM?

Hello Guys,
Some news:

• 400 products ready for QC since yesterday (Monday the 13th)
  • We will receive 1800 engines before the 20th and then 300 Light Engines (the most important part of the projector) after the 20th of April. This pieces is the most strategic and difficult to do: very tiny but powerful
  • for countries we removed for the list: we are finding another way to ship
  • HK and Taiwan should be shipped those days. We are waiting the tracking numbers

Also: as usual we are not answering about one to one question for shipment :slight_smile:

8 Likes

sure but you are not answering questions about shipment(s) in general either … so you might as well make that forum read-only for everyone and just read-write for yourself @Philips_Support_N :rage:

5 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N,

are all tracking numbers updated from the last list ? Flight on 11th of april ?

thank you and best regards

no, missing 550

1 Like

@sidoine the main reason for this mess is philips poor planning no one blamed philips due to this crisis but we deserve a clear plan estimted date
EXAMPLE
From this number to that you should expect deliver first half of april
And for these numbers in second half of april
And schedule all backer in this way only he will avoid many comments and may be they will receive some rejection they can give choice and ask them for refund

Update

In case any issue the can reschedule all by shifting 1 or 2 days as required but they should have refrence for performance

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We already explained why we don’t give a plan 2 weeks ago: because the plan is changing everyday.

2 Likes

we are uploading 114 tracking numbers for HK now

2 Likes

I think you don’t like to be committed

We can accept change in schedule but should be for a reason

2 Likes

it’s not a question of liking or not. We are giving you the info we got

1 Like