General info about shipment and manufacturing

In January lots of countries didn’t have lockdown measures and traffic was normal, yet the delivery of the first EU batch took 10 days or so to even change from the “information received” status to “we will be loading your package onto a van for delivery”

So now with the corona lockdowns and delays I don’t expect that to go any faster really. So don’t panic.

2 Likes

Hey! I was sitting quiet, but now Im lost in all this info. Could you give me advice, where I can find my tracking or Backerkit number? I have only Indiegogo contribution Nr - 17627. I’m from Latvia. How far is my number from sending? Thank you.

@Philips_Support_N: good morning. Can you please give an update on:

1. Replacement unit availability and process after shipping back of defective unit has completed.

2. Any progress on countries not serviced at the moment by main shipper.

3. How can backers whose perk got sent back after failed delivery attempt(s) arrange for it to be returned, do they have to start up the process or will you guys contact them automatically to reschedule delivery to a new / proper address?

4. Any other timelines or plans, as thin as they may be, regarding production, shipping, and the distribution of the units over the different countries?

5. Anything else you can share that’s of general information to the backers?

If you can copy the questions and paste your replies in between in your post, or somehow phrase the answer so the question is clear, I can quote it so that questions and answers are clear from one post.

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

What about israel ?

1: After shipping back your defective product, they will land to HK warehouse. From HK: collected to Shenzhen for tech check. In the meantime, we had a new device to be shipped on the next batch.
2: on going: we unlocked HK and Taiwan already.
3: we will take care of it, if it fails twice, we are not shipping back because it costs a lot. We contact the backer
4: Already communicated yesterday. Information didn’t change. We should have 600 pieces on Friday for QC. Then we will receive 1800 light engine on 20th. The production will accelerate as we will receive 300 engines everyday.
5: The plane for EU (1732 pieces) departed on the 12th, landing in Belgium for custom inspection and then go to Germany

6 Likes

To properly understand all these ID’s and numbers, please read this explanation by a fellow forum user: Demystifing Numbers (Indiegogo, Backerkit etc.)

It must be at the German warehouse by now if the flight was on the 11th though? So I assume the parcels are just waiting for customs clearance? Did you manage to check the tracking for the container to see if it got on the flight? Cheers

Why your not answering me ? What is your problem ?

Thank you for answer, but as you saw, I know my contribution number. Im not sitting here every day, just coming here maybe once a month and patienly waiting and understanding all these problems. So be so kind and tell me how far my contribution number is from sending (which numbers are sent last), if you send in numbers sequence.
Thank you

Hello, I’m sorry but we don’t give one to one information about this. If the 15000 are asking everyday it will be a nightmare.

1 Like

We are checking this. Seems there is an issue with the ZIP CODE there. We are checking now

Its not about me. Its about 80 or more backers that placed order from israel. And yes you are answering to people everyday, and thats unfair.

some people asked before why we are not using an automatic system for shipping: because 65% of backers made a mistake in the address, zip code, or use PO BOX, sometimes a mistake in the number… So every time we ship, we take time to check EACH address on Google to be sure it exists

2 Likes

It’s understandable. If I’m correct, in the beginning you mentioned somewhere how many products are sent. So people can imagine aprox waiting time. But now I couldn’t find info about sent items count. If info like this is somewhere, please guide me to it. Thanks.

Ok, i know there are alot of problems. I just want to know what about this specific country. We are in the next batch ? The next 2 batches ?

8 Likes

Oookey. Thanks a lot. We have time till autumn. :slight_smile: Have nice day!

3 Likes

Post codes in Israel needs 5 figures correct?

around 1000 to 1500 per week are sent except last week cause they were on holidays.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Same as last time, here is my status so European backers can know what to expect once the projector is shipped:

DHL

Tuesday 14.04.2020 / 23:26 Local time | The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot France

Friday 10.04.2020

• 16:00 Local time | The shipment has arrived at the parcel center France
  • 15:51 Local time | The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area France
  • The shipment has left the import parcel center in the destination country/destination area. France

Monday 06.04.2020

• 11:56 Local time | The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. Lahr, Germany
  • 02:46 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center Lahr, Germany

Thursday 02.04.2020 19:55 Local time | The shipment has been processed in the parcel center Köln, Germany

Tuesday 24.03.2020 18:07 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

LA POSTE (French mail)

|mercredi 15 avril|| shipment is on our local platform that serves your place. We are setting up the delivery.
|vendredi 10 avril||V shipment is on our platform, to be delivered asap
|vendredi 10 avril|| shipment is in France
|vendredi 10 avril|| shipment on our platforms, to be delivered asap
|lundi 6 avril|| shipment left origin country and is on its way
|jeudi 2 avril|| shipment dropped in sorting platform

8 Likes