General info about shipment and manufacturing

Why your not answering me ? What is your problem ?

Thank you for answer, but as you saw, I know my contribution number. Im not sitting here every day, just coming here maybe once a month and patienly waiting and understanding all these problems. So be so kind and tell me how far my contribution number is from sending (which numbers are sent last), if you send in numbers sequence.
Thank you

Hello, I’m sorry but we don’t give one to one information about this. If the 15000 are asking everyday it will be a nightmare.

1 Like

We are checking this. Seems there is an issue with the ZIP CODE there. We are checking now

Its not about me. Its about 80 or more backers that placed order from israel. And yes you are answering to people everyday, and thats unfair.

some people asked before why we are not using an automatic system for shipping: because 65% of backers made a mistake in the address, zip code, or use PO BOX, sometimes a mistake in the number… So every time we ship, we take time to check EACH address on Google to be sure it exists

2 Likes

It’s understandable. If I’m correct, in the beginning you mentioned somewhere how many products are sent. So people can imagine aprox waiting time. But now I couldn’t find info about sent items count. If info like this is somewhere, please guide me to it. Thanks.

Ok, i know there are alot of problems. I just want to know what about this specific country. We are in the next batch ? The next 2 batches ?

8 Likes

Oookey. Thanks a lot. We have time till autumn. :slight_smile: Have nice day!

3 Likes

Post codes in Israel needs 5 figures correct?

around 1000 to 1500 per week are sent except last week cause they were on holidays.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Same as last time, here is my status so European backers can know what to expect once the projector is shipped:

DHL

Tuesday 14.04.2020 / 23:26 Local time | The shipment is being prepared for delivery in the delivery depot France

Friday 10.04.2020

• 16:00 Local time | The shipment has arrived at the parcel center France
  • 15:51 Local time | The shipment has arrived in the destination country/destination area France
  • The shipment has left the import parcel center in the destination country/destination area. France

Monday 06.04.2020

• 11:56 Local time | The shipment will be transported to the destination country/destination area and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization. Lahr, Germany
  • 02:46 Local time | The international shipment has been processed in the export parcel center Lahr, Germany

Thursday 02.04.2020 19:55 Local time | The shipment has been processed in the parcel center Köln, Germany

Tuesday 24.03.2020 18:07 Local time | The instruction data for this shipment have been provided by the sender to DHL electronically

LA POSTE (French mail)

|mercredi 15 avril|| shipment is on our local platform that serves your place. We are setting up the delivery.
|vendredi 10 avril||V shipment is on our platform, to be delivered asap
|vendredi 10 avril|| shipment is in France
|vendredi 10 avril|| shipment on our platforms, to be delivered asap
|lundi 6 avril|| shipment left origin country and is on its way
|jeudi 2 avril|| shipment dropped in sorting platform

8 Likes

Thanks Anatole, your post certainly helps paint the picture!
In my case in January it took 14 days since I first was notified for my PPM to be delivered. In your more recent case it seems to be taking 22 days so far.

Can you clarify this response by explaining how these owners will be notified of being in a batch, tracking numbers, etc.? Will that happen in the same sort of lists as recently, through Backerkit, or just email only?

Nope. 7 numbers. It was 5 in the past, but now 7.

1 Like

OK thanks

We will post every-time the backer numbers here for the shipment, they will also receive an email from backerkit

1 Like

Another question @Philips_Support_N: how is the support team handling PPM related requests, are they staffed enough to cope, what are the quantities of mails received, and what can backers expect as turnaround time for non-automated replies to inquiries?

Do you have an overview of the distribution of mails they get in percentages of:
Tech support related, refund requests, status update requests, address change requests, defective return & replacement mails, other categories?

I ask this as one of the often-heard complaints / laments is that people mail to but get no personal response from the support desk after an automated reply. If you can share this information with us it might paint a picture of why things aren’t flowing so smoothly in that regard or perhaps show that they in fact are.

4 Likes

@PhilipsNono
All I have bene wanting to know and have asked just this question many times …
Which month do u plan to send to remaining u.s backers.and how many are we.??
Also one problem PPL are facing which I want to bring to your attention.
PPL are facing a problem of a light halo downwards from the pico so they have to fix a cardboard piece to stop irritating light from creating a halo downards…it’s distracting.
Pls look into it
Providing link to you: Philips Picopix Max Group Owners Öffentliche Gruppe | Facebook