General info about shipment and manufacturing

Thanks Anatole, your post certainly helps paint the picture!
In my case in January it took 14 days since I first was notified for my PPM to be delivered. In your more recent case it seems to be taking 22 days so far.

Can you clarify this response by explaining how these owners will be notified of being in a batch, tracking numbers, etc.? Will that happen in the same sort of lists as recently, through Backerkit, or just email only?

Nope. 7 numbers. It was 5 in the past, but now 7.

1 Like

OK thanks

We will post every-time the backer numbers here for the shipment, they will also receive an email from backerkit

1 Like

Another question @Philips_Support_N: how is the support team handling PPM related requests, are they staffed enough to cope, what are the quantities of mails received, and what can backers expect as turnaround time for non-automated replies to inquiries?

Do you have an overview of the distribution of mails they get in percentages of:
Tech support related, refund requests, status update requests, address change requests, defective return & replacement mails, other categories?

I ask this as one of the often-heard complaints / laments is that people mail to but get no personal response from the support desk after an automated reply. If you can share this information with us it might paint a picture of why things aren’t flowing so smoothly in that regard or perhaps show that they in fact are.

4 Likes

@PhilipsNono
All I have bene wanting to know and have asked just this question many times …
Which month do u plan to send to remaining u.s backers.and how many are we.??
Also one problem PPL are facing which I want to bring to your attention.
PPL are facing a problem of a light halo downwards from the pico so they have to fix a cardboard piece to stop irritating light from creating a halo downards…it’s distracting.
Pls look into it
Providing link to you: Philips Picopix Max Group Owners Öffentliche Gruppe | Facebook

Hi @Philips_Support_N - backerkit number 15590088 - just wanted to confirm again that I will be included in the next shipment as you previously advised, since I was removed from the batch that was shipped on the 11th?

Thanks!

1 Like

Please post this as a question in the Technical Topics section if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

we are uploading now 401 new tracking numbers!
Switzerland, Canada, Estonia, Israel, Korea, Lao, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Singapore, South Africa, Turkey, UAE, USA

7 Likes

@Philips_Support_N is 6950 the total number of projectors sent till date? or is it some montly total (i have seen many with contribution id >15K in this forum)

thanks

No the total number of backers. Some have 2 or 5

1 Like

Hi @Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T - backerkit number 15590088 - just wanted to confirm again (as per the comment I am replying to) that I will be included in the next shipment as you previously advised, since I was removed from the batch that was shipped on the 11/12th?

Thanks!

Is the supportdesk staffed enough to cope, and if not, will there be changes to this in the foreseeable future?

Do you also have a breakdown with the categories of content, eg.Tech support related, refund requests, status update requests, address change requests, defective return & replacement mails, other categories?

1 Like

No those information are too deep. We cannot give you such details as our support is also linked to other goods. Not only Max. And yes there is a team dedicated for that.

2 Likes

Okay, fair enough :+1:t4:. Thanks for the insights given thus far, I’ll go about summarizing today’s news so far now.

perfect thanks!
We are sending the 401 emails now

3 Likes

Why not send thru China directly? Shipments to Kuwait is smooth with food supplies, RTWs, electronics. etc still coming in. Don’t know why DHL barred Kuwait (including other countries via HK. If you say there will be shipping variable/extra cost, i say it’s your overhead cost of causing delay in the first place.

I am sorry but i am just frustrated with the progress except the only solution for me is to wait!

2 Likes

Hello, we already explained: because we need tax refound in China :slight_smile:

1 Like