General info about shipment and manufacturing

Open and Blank: people never replied to their backerkit email: backerkit is sending an email everyweek.

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N @Philips_Support_T could you tell me why you are telling lies ??

Before you said you ship 8 pcs to saudi arabia and you listed any 8 numbers and now you post this photos shows 0 shipped to saudi arabia out of 24

I am sure now it is not philips problem you are the problem yourself and i don’t know why this attitude

I don’t want this unit any more i need my money back i don’t want to deal with cheaters

and don’t reply me this ridiculous reply we have purchase all the component
Because also you said there is some parts still you can not get it

1 Like

Perhaps an appeal via Indiegogo Status Update would help, as they surely must have received mail from Indiegogo? An update with the link to the survey review page BackerKit Pledge Manager for Philips PicoPix Max - 1080p Full HD Pico Projector or instructions to check their SPAM folders could possibly trigger those who haven’t done anything as they never received the request to fill in the survey.

There’s a difference between Open and Blank in your list though, can you explain that? Or rather not? :innocent:

We told you why 1 week ago, now we have enough of your negative comments.

1 Like

Please focus and just don’t reply any thing i did not ask you why you did not ship to me i am asking you why you are telling lies to us

You said philips shipped 8 pcs to saudi arabai but now showing 0 out of 24 pcs shipped what you call this

And your self said saudi arabia did not have any issue with DHL to ship

2 Likes

Announcement:

1 Like

Hi

If I understood correctly, as I’m in france, I should follow the following table
As I didnt recieve the PPM i’m not part of the 429 shipped
As I didn’t received any information/question, Im not part of the open or Blank, correct.
So I’m part of the READY to SHIP, Correct ??? so when is plan the next shipment ???
Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Correct. Not received and no tracking label, so not in Shipped

If you filled in your backerkit survey, you’re indeed not in the Open/Blank group

So you are indeed in the Ready to Ship group. Keep checking the summary thread where you can find all news updates in one convenient spot. Bookmark that and gather your daily digest from it, you can always click on the quotes in that topic to jump right into the actual thread where it was actually posted.

2 Likes

You are not blocked. By the way, no need to send emails everyhere. The same people answer here as well :slight_smile:
For Saudie Arabia: our forwarder is telling us that this country doesn’t accept product with battery: this is what he says. We trying to understand what is behind this.

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N Now you just hold my account because i tell the truth and refund me after waiting for 7 months
Instead you take this rush action and kick any backer please ask your self why he said like that

First i don’t accept this way to kick me out and refund me in this shameful way so cancel this refund now

Second me and all member here we deserve respect and only truth wether we accept it or No

Third big company never deal with customers in this way

Four i did not meant to insult you or any body

Five when you will ship to saudi arabia :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ready to ship doesnt means that the product is produced if I understand now correctly. more than 6 M to ship less than 50% in France. So I should understand that when I will receive the device the new model will be on the market ??? Crazy !
As other we should have better estimation of delivery. So thank you @Philips_Support_N to answer

Hi @Philips_Support_N, just wanted to confirm if your forwarder advised the same to Malta? As I called DHL and they advised that their shipping service is still operating as usual. Thanks!

@Philips_Support_N i am ordering a lot online and i receive many devices with battery how all portable projectors delivered to saudi Arabia?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_N

Can you explain to me why you refund me now even every time you said we can not refund

Cancel refund process and instead you can tell me when you can ship to Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

@Philips_Support_N I might be one of the last ones that backed trough indie gogo, but never received a backerkit survey. If I fill in my email on the backerkit link shared by @IvoGrijt, I get an error that there is a survey but it has not been sent yet. Will this be send automatically when the list is getting shorter, or could you already send it now the campaign has closed?

@Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N

I received an email as shown in picture it means you kicked me out ? After 7 months ??

Please i need answer !!!

Hmmmm, I may be a little slow on the uptake. But why is there no PPM shipped for Switzerland while I’ve got a tracking number…?

1 Like

@Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N could please explain what is this ? shall we keep silent to get the projector !!!

As mouthy as I was before I do understand what you are dealing with. I backed a Zendure PowerBank early last year and even they had a massive problem with SaudiArabia.

2 Likes

Hey if you got a refund I also want a refund!!!
BackerID 12336

WHY YOU REFUSE PHILIPS?
@Philips_Support_T @Philips_Support_N