General info about shipment and manufacturing

Hi,
Thank you for your hard work shipping out the devices.
I am a backer from HK but I haven’t received any backerkit email about shipping yet.
my backer id is 15586841.

My style ??

What about philips nono style ?

Can any one answer me why when i told him stop feeding wrong information he got angry and hold my account and then cancel my contribution after waiting 7 months

He should apologise for wrong info not to cancel my projector.

I request a refund by email one day ealier but they refuse and said no more cancellation is allowed

But this time he cancel and hold my account for only personal reasons

2 Likes

@Dedohamdy Mate…you begged for a refund…got one and are now complaining you dont want a refund.

This is your own fault from your actions, maybe next time dont ask for something you dont want. Theres a lesson to be learnt here.

We have all experienced delays and must all remain patient.

15 Likes

Indeed interesting.
Now that you got what you wanted, there is no need to hurry???
Maybe, sleep over it and continue writing tomorrow when surprise is less of a factor.

Wow, nice, happy so see Bulgaria units are ready to ship.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Individual status update requests

Velislav, Ready to ship means these Backerkit accounts are ready Backerkit-wise for shipping ONCE there are units available for them and depending on the backing / shipping order.

It does not mean that the PPM’s are ready to be shipped.

5 Likes

Censorship

4 Likes

I am backer 6462, living in Iceland, and still waiting status information on shipping and delivery. I note that you state that DHL does not deliver to Iceland. This is incorrect as DHL has normal services to Iceland. I e.g. received 3 packages today from them sent from 2 different countries to my home. Hence I cannot understand why the projector has yet to be shipped to me.

Please delete all my posts! Crystal clear information

1 Like

Should update their statuses to be more descriptive then :). Otherwise can be misunderstood. Did a quick calc…So ~8600 are ready for shipping. My next target is for my bday :).

You received 3 packages, Philips has to send more than 3, 21 to Iceland to be exact. And that may have proven more difficult or costly than they expected, but as they’ve sad before, they’re working on it.

Just my 2 cents:

Countries that are most expensive to ship should come last :smiley:

1 Like

I agree it’s confusing. But Backerkit uses these wordings as they probably consider the phase in which the backers get surveyed etc to be one in which the perks are ready to be actually shipped. They don’t account in their wording for a situation where the users are ready in their system to receive their perks, but the perks themselves aren’t all ready yet.

2 Likes

I don’t think that BackerKit has considered end users at all when they named those fields, the screenshots that PhilipsNono posted are of screens that probably are meant only for the people administrating the crowdfunding campaign.

5 Likes

Completely agree. I’ll write up some clarification later on to explain this.

2 Likes

Hi @Philips_Support_N When will you ship to Russia? I got several packages from China during “these days” – every time within a couple of weeks and got no problem.

1 Like

Contribution ID

Any option to get what Contribution IDs are assigned to each country. I work in ecommerce for 8 years and this lack of information is far away of what is expected nowadays… I am the COO of a company and information is at least what you should give to all of people who funded your project… 0 emails in months…

I’m sorry to be so direct, but I get complains for 20€ order with a delay of 24h,… and I answer all of them.

thank,
Roger

2 Likes

They are working on a solution to ship to Russian backers, so please be patient a little longer.

I just spent some time reading these posts. I’m backer #17XXX in the USA. I’d just like to say that I sincerely appreciate all that Philips and the moderator here (bless you sir!) are doing to keep us informed during this time. I have no idea when I’ll receive mine, and while I’d love to have it soon, I completely understand the delay. We all should! I think it’s important that we all remember what’s going on in our world and show a bit more empathy and compassion With our fellow man. It looks like a full time job just to respond to all of these queries, I can’t imagine! That said, I appreciate the efforts of all involved and can’t wait to enjoy my new projector, whenever that may be. Y’all be safe and take care of each other!

All the best,

Aaron Leicht

8 Likes